Waiting

Nick's POV:
     I came to my house after the call. Lucia was worried about something. " Hey why did you called me ? Is everything alright? " I asked . "No , it's not. I mean , Lacey's mother called me over the phone and she said that Lacey is missing. She is not even with us." She said. I almost got paralyzed after hearing this. She started to shake me , "Nick are you listening? ", .
" what are you saying? How is that possible ? Where did she went? What happened? " I was loading her with my questions. I could not even think properly .

" Nick , calm down. Right now we have to search her before anything happens and let me inform our friends about this, maybe they can help in finding her" she said and was dialling some number. But I could not able to stop myself , I turned into my wolf form and started to run in search of her. Lucia was calling me from behind but I just can't stop.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lacey's POV: 

      I woke up ith a very bad headache. I looked around to find myself in a very beautiful decor room. There he was sitting very boldly and casually in the big sofa looking so cool. " Oh at last you are awake now , now be prepared to become my queen" he said while making a face. How dare he. I tried to get to say something but before that he interrupted again. " After you finish your shower , your assistant will guide you to dining hall" , he said and went within a fraction of seconds . Yea he is a vampire ,of course he will be fast. I got furious and thought of all the possible ways of escape but nothing seems to come in handy.

      I just did the left out things , I took a quick shower and fully dressed up in black.
As soon as I finished my work , a maid knocked the door and came inside. " Lord wants you down for breakfast " she said in a robotic way. So I just followed her like a kitten and went down to the dining room. If I was in some other condition , I would have eaten all those things that are in the table right now but now I don't even think of eating a bread slice. I just sat there pretending that I am eating. " do you like the food?" He asked all of a sudden.

      I didn't gave any answers . Seriously I have a gut feeling that no one will come to rescue me. Heck no one is aware about my presence in this place. When I didn't answer he continued " if you don't like , then that will be a least concern to me, because tomorrow is our wedding date ". I almost choked my drink.

      " But why do you want to marry me? Of all the girls , you want to marry me ? Why?" I asked gathering some courage. " Time explains all dear , wait for it" he said and vanished. I finished my breakfast and went to my so called room. A sudden thought of Ryan popped in my mind. I don't know him so much and yet in this condition I think about him? I just know him for a very small time ,his presence makes me to dream about our life. How I miss him now. He didn't even know this. His way of talking mesmerizes me. His smile is enchanting, his aura is smoothing. I feel like this often around him. Is this called love ? I don't know and here I will be marrying a freak tomorrow.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allen POV:

      How this can happen ? Who would be that person who kidnapped Lacey? Oh my god, I have to do something. I went directly to kevin's pack house , I am sure he would not like to meet me there. But this is important . He was there , wearing a full cover jeans and topless. I think he is making his muscles to relax.

       I have been around him along with his wolf. I like his wolf form more and more. " hey Kevin " I said and hugged him from behind. He just turned me around within a second and he was holding me now. " wow how are you so fast?" I asked . " I can smell you when you are around me and even when you are far away. So don't play hide and seek dear , I would always love to hold you this close " he said and he kissed me in my forehead. 
       Oh how much I love him. " I am so lucky to have this wolf man in my life " I teased him. Oh I forgot to ask about Lacey.

       " hey , do you know about Lacey ? " I asked . " why what happened to her now?". It means that he doesn't know until now. " she has been kidnapped ,you don't know about this , even Nick and Lucie knows about this" I said. " then why didn't they inform me" he asked. "I don't know , but Kevin we have to find her, she is my close friend" I said . " sure we will Allen , you don't worry ", he said.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryan's POV:

       I was heading towards north but even then I can't able to find Lacey. But I will not give up . She is the one I have been waiting for so long. And now when she is really here, I cant let her go. I tried to hear to her thoughts , since soulmates can hear each others thought if they really intend to. I stopped at some point and focused to hear her voice.  After a long time, there there was her sweet voice , which I have been longing to hear. She was thinking about me and this made me happy. I just followed my instincts and was approaching her voice.

     I can see a very big castle in the middle part of the forest. I wonder who would be here in the middle. So I just kept quiet and moved forward. ' hey jackques, I think I have found her, come to the middle of the forest' I said through mind link. I kept on moving slowly as they might have stronger hearing ability than me .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys,

First of all sorry that I didn't uploaded my story for so long time. I was struck with my laptop broken. Now I have it repaired. I hope this chapter is ok. As most of you was asking for update, I really felt very happy to see so many of people liking my story. Thank you all.

Please comment and let me know how it is.