Knowing the Unknown

Clara's pov:

     These vampires and werewolves are really frustrating and irritating me. I found a hidden spot for my witchcraft. And I sprayed some invisible portion to that , so that no one can see this place. Not even the vampires and the wolves. Now I can sense that someone has kept their foot in my place. He came near the tree house , that tree does not welcome any one. It makes them unconscious for me to take care of. Poor vampire, he does not know about this.

     I came close to that vampire. It was Jaffer, a very old friend of mine and also a greedy man for power. I cant tolerate him. I don't know why he came here. I took him inside the tree house and made him awake. He started to attack me , obviously he would not have seen me properly through his sleepy eyes. I blocked him with my aura. He backed off and stopped fighting. " Oh , it's you Clara?", he said. " Yes, it's me. Why have you came here?", I asked. " Come on, at least offer me something to drink. Don't be so rude.", he said. " Sorry, I do not store blood in my container", I said him clearly not interested in talking to him. " Wine will be fine", he smirked at me. I poured two glass of wine and gave one to him. " How are you dear ?" , he asked. " If you came here to know how am I , then you are wasting my time. Speak to me if there is anything of work", I said.

     " Okay okay, let me come to the point.  I have found that girl whose soul is pure , pure enough to make me so powerful among all the vampires. My wait is over. But the problem is , there is one particular vampire who is showing a great interest in that girl. I don't know why." , he was saying , I interrupted. " Maybe he too wants to become powerful". " No, it does not seem so. I abducted that girl and hyptonized her to marry me, but at the very moment that vampire came and he took her away from me. ", he was fuming with anger. It was clearly written in his face. " Interesting, you got defeated from another vampire", I said while smiling. " Shut up. Don't you dare say those words", he shouted. " Remember it is my place, don't you dare raise your voice.", I said.

     " I am not defeated, I am still in battle. That's why I came here to know about that vampire. Where is he now? Who is he? Why did he save her from me?", he was flooding with questions.

" Oh , so you want me to find out all these answers", I said. " Yes, I know it is only you, who can do this. Please help me in finding these answers", he said.   " And what will I get in return?" , I asked. " If you help me in making that girl mine, I will help you in getting all kinds of ancient bloods of vampires and wolves , which you can use in your work", he said. I liked that deal because bloods of ancient vampires and wolves are very rare and very difficult to get. It is really helpful to me in making some rare portions. A vampire like Jaffer can surely get me that blood. So I agreed. " Do you have anything related to that girl and that vampire?" , I asked. He gave me a torn cloth which belonged to that vampire and a ring that belonged to that girl. I kept both in different bowl and started chanting words. I sprinkled some water in my hand and first took the ring. I tried to see her through my mind. I can sense that she is too pure but I could not see where they are. I can only see the trees all around." Lacey is her name right", I said. " Yes, " he said. " I can see her past , she lost her dad when she was young and now she is living with her mother. I can see all those things but at present I can only see those trees, those wild trees all around and nothing.", I said.

     He looked disappointed, even I am disappointed. How can I not see her? " What are you saying? I thought you would figure out where they are. But to no use." , he finished his sentence. " Wait, I still don't know why could I not see them. But I can give you a hint.", I said. " Hint? What kind of hint?", he asked. " I can see one particular kind of  tree which bears a symbol of eyes. If you find that tree , then you can easily locate them. Go near that tree and you will obviously get some clue." I said. " And I am pretty sure that they are hiding near this place , it may be hidden from our eyes or may be underground. Because I can clearly sense two powerful auras here", I added. "How will I find them if you cannot see them there?", he asked. I took a chanted rope and whispered Lacey's name . I gave that rope to Jaffer. " Take this , it will guide you. Just put this on the ground when you reach near this tree", I added.

 Just put this on the ground when you reach near this tree", I added

     " Okay I will find her for sure. What about Ryan? Did you get any information about him?", he asked. I placed that ring in the same bowl and again chanted words and took the torn cloth of Ryan. As soon as I touched it , the cloth which was brown in color turned blood red. It is not a good sign. Blood red color denotes that person is an enemy.  " He turned out to be our enemy, wait I will try to collect his details", I said for that he nodded. I can see his eyes , emerald green eyes shining bright like an electric current. He has some undefined force within him. He is gifted with special abilities from the vampire Goddess. Unbelievable , he is the son of the King Richard. I opened my eyes instantly, clearly shock written all through my face. " What happened?", he asked. " You wont believe this. That vampire is Ryan, Ryan kane son of Vampiria King Richard, that King , who ruled all the vampires and who gains a Sword which can extract the power of any creature.", I said . Jaffer was out of words in shock as well as in fear. As far as the legends I have came across, this Ryan seems to be the most violent and fearfull. Because I could not get a hold on my concentration while trying to collect his details. My vision keeps blurring. " What are you saying? How is this possible? King Richard has no sons as far as I know.", he said.

     " Maybe we don't know that he has a son. He would have kept this as a secret. Because that sword can only be accessible with the hands of his heir. If others know about this, they will probably try to capture Ryan, may be that's why Richard had kept him as a secret.", I said. " You can be right. I heard that Richard's family is blessed and that their tenth heir will be more powerful than them.", he said. " Yes. And now we are against him. If Ryan is real, then he is the tenth heir of Kane's family . So we must be very careful. If we capture Ryan, then we can get him to do whatever we want." I think its just the beginning of a brutal war.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all,

Hope all are fine. I hope you like this update too. Sorry for so long delay.

It is all about clara and Jaffer in this chapter. I will update soon.

Read, vote and comment your opinion...