Shocked Attack

Ryan pov:

               Oh god ,,, how is this possible,, am I dreaming or what ???,' but how will a vampire dream?,, its real,, yeah its real', I thought and I was feeling very excited after that kiss that lacey gave .

              I was standing there like an mad person ,, never did I thought that she will kiss me ,, even though we are not lovers ,, and she didn't know about our soulmate thing..

               Oh man... I have to say this to that fool ,,, Jacques ,, but where he is .  As I was roaming here and there ,,, waiting for Jacques to come ,, I heard some noise ,, coming from the bush.

               I walked towards the bush ,, from which I thought that voice  was coming,,, suddenly there emerged two big wolfs ,,, I was beyond shock.. 'How come I didn't smelt the smell of the wolf ', I thought  .

                   The two wolfs ,, charged at me ,,, I was forced to fight over there,.. I didn't used my power ,, simply I was dodging them ,, by my moves,,,The big black wolf ,, lunged at me,, and sent me flying over the trees there.

                 ' Thank god ,,, lacey went from here,,,', I thought and relaxed.. Now its my turn to fight these enemies of me. I jumped over the big black wolf ,, who sent me flying... " who are you,,, why are you attacking me?" I asked them but no reply.

                I was in a very angry state,, that I sat in the head of the black wolf's head and I smacked his head,,, after that another wolf also came and started to attack me,, but someone pushed it aside.

                Yeah ,, it was Jacques,,, the late comer,,, he was fighting that wolf and I was fighting with this black wolf. After sometime of fighting ,, both the wolfs,, ran out of our sight.

              " hey ,,, you lazy,, who are they,, why are they attacking us?", I asked to Jacques.. " Hey,, stop calling me lazy,, for the kind information I was doing your work", he said .

               " ok ,, now answer my question", I asked again,,," i think they are not rogue wolfs,, i can say that by their big size,,,", he replied.

                " ok,, but why they attacked me ?", i asked again,," they may be from the kevin's wolf pack,, he would have did something to hide their smell", he replied.

                " yeah,, that's right,, i too didn't smelled their scent,, i was very worried now,, because lacey was standing here alone ,, before me ,, they could have done something to her ,,if i didn't came here", i said .

               " yeah ,, your right,, but we cant say it ,, who knows what they were doing here", he said and again he asked,," hey ,, did you met lacey here", ...." yeah,, that's what i am saying right, i was going to meet her ,, but she was standing here alone ,, so i met her here and...", i stopped while saying.

              As Jacques is a curious cat, he asked ,," and .........", for that i replied ,," she kissed me in the cheek,, but i didn't thought she will kiss me there", i said ,with a wide smile in my face..

              I didn't smiled this real smile in my lifetime,, how can i smile ,,, by seeing my father's face...

                " oye,, you naughty ,,,, you thought of someother place to kiss ha ", he said while punching me in my stomach..." hey ,,, i think you are too interested in this,, lets find you one girl ,,", i too said to tease her.

                " nope,, i will find my girl ,, on my own,, ,, " , he said while dreaming. " hey,, now stop dreaming, and come ,, we can go ,,, " i said and we both went inside the castle,, as we came before.

                Then Jacques released the two soldiers ,, out of his control,, ,' the two idiots don't know,, what happened with them', ..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nick pov:

                I was very worried  about lacey,,,, being followed by the two werewolfs ,,, ' what if they do something to lacey, i will not leave them', i thought  and i went out to check on lacey.

                   I don't know why,, i was getting a bad vibe from somewhere,,so without saying to lucia ,, i went out.. It was midnight now,, the moon was full,,, out there..

                    So i changed into my wolf form,,, and started to run into the forest ,,, ... Running relaxes me when i am tensed... i reached lacey's house within a short time..

                    But how can i go inside ,, i can not go ,,at this time,,, so i thought of going through the window,,, but suddenly i noticed,,  lacey was standing near the window and watching the moon.

                       How beautiful she is ,, when the moonlight falls on her face,,,... i hide behind some trees there and was watching her.  ' why didn't she went to sleep?', i thought,,, she was smiling broadly..

                    She was holding something in her hand,, i think that is a chain,,, yeah that is the chain...

                      ' can it be that chain ,, which kevin was saying about?', i thought,,but why is she seeing that and smiling.. , suddenly i felt an urgent need to go there , and ask her about that chain,, but i controlled myself.

                  As you all know,, werewolfs, has a short temper,,.. Finally,, she closed her eyes and she prayed something,,, and went to bed.  I came back to the forest in the wolf form,, and i made a big sound of wolf ,.. to release all my temper ..

                   I don't want to know,, whether she is loving me or not,, but still I love her ,, i will do anything for her,,.. i didn't went to my home,, instead i went to one cave in the forest,,,.

                    I will relax here often ,, i have came here ,, before,,,.. i went inside and relaxed a little bit...

         But then i ,, heard some noise of breaking the twigs , so i went outsidet the cave to check ,, who was that...

                  It was ,, my old friend ,, George ,,, he was the oldest werewolf and the strongest.. I met him last time ,, when i was in London,,,.

                  " hey Nick,, how are you man", he asked while hugging me into a tight hug..He is a very good man ,,, but also witty ..." i am fine ,,, where were you all this time,?", i asked him.

                    " i was doing some work there in my hometown,,, now i finished it ,,, and i came here just to meet you and lucia",, he said ...,,and we both started to speak on our personel issues.

                        He is very open type ,, but we should be very careful towards him,, because what he will do ,, at one point,, we cant imagine...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi   all,,, what are you thinking about the new entry here???

     give votes and comments ,,,,:))))