Truth or Dare

Lacey pov:

               We were enjoying our time with each other,, nick was cracking more jokes,,, ahhh my stomach is paining because of continuous laughing..Now it became night ,,, and here we are  talking about girly things , myself, lucia, allen and maddie.

          Maddie and Allen got along with each other .. Since Nick was alone ,, because except nick,, there are no other boys here,, so he decided to call John and luke ..

          After sometime ,,, they too joined us,, seriously ,, I don't know about this luke guy ,,, but really he is a nice and wonderful guy to hang out with.

           We decided to play truth or dare game ,, as all are here,, and it is a perfect time to play such a game like this.

           " so ,, who is in to play this game?? who are all participating?", John asked loudly and cheerfully.

         Everybody raised their hands ,, leaving my mom and maddie ... " Hey,, this is not fair,, all are ready to play ,, why you both are not joining ??", Lucia asked .

       " no no,, I am not interested in playing this game,, besides you people are young girls and boys,, you play and I am going to take rest now", my mom said ..

        For that  all agreed,, because come on ,,, she is an adult woman,,, and she is my MOM,, she will not be saying all the trues of her life to everyone.

          But to Maddie ,, nobody agreed ... Because COME ON,, she is not the adult here,, she has to play this game.

            " ok,, leave my mom ,,, why are you not playing ?", I asked her to which she said " no lacey,, I wont play,,, because I am afraid ,,, who knows what dare I have to face and what true I have to say", she said dramatically.

              " oye,,, then we also don't know what will come ,,, we don't know you have to play ,,if you don't play ,, then we will give you some other dare " , Allen said for that all shouted 'YEAH', ..

          Atlast she ,, said YES to play the game... We all sat in a round circle ,, on the garden ,, and we placed one bottle in the middle.

            Luke spinned the bottle,,, and it was rotating continuously... All our faces were with worry ,,, whether it will stop in front of us.. Atlast it stopped in front of Lucia ,, all of us shouted ' COME ON '.

            We asked her,,, ' TRUTH OR DARE', ,, she choosed,,, TRUE,,, so this time ,, Maddie asked her the question ,," ok , lucia,,, say any deepest secret about your cousin NICK,, such secret that nick doesn't want it to come in front of us", she said the question,, mainly pointing out to nick .

               Then Lucia gulped hard for sometime,,, we thought she will not say,,, .. Then we saw Nick 's face,, it was like as such he has seen a ghost ,, ..

         " hey,, say something ,,, you should not be standing like this ", I said..." ok ok,, I will say,, one day ,, Nick was sleeping ,, nick will be sleep walking sometimes,,, on that day , he had been dreaming of kissing someone,, but in reality ,,he was kissing the dogs mouth ,, ", she said .

             All laughed at her words ,,, all were teasing Nick by keeping that ,,Nick was embarrassed.

       " WOW,, bro ,,, we thought you would like a girl ,, but you liked a dog ,, how was the experience ", Luke said and we all broke out into laughter.

           " ok ok,, lets go to the game ,,, come on everybody", Allen announced.. Again that bottle started to spin and we all were eagerly waiting for the result.