Chapter 10

Thalia's pov
Who would've thought I'd be drive a car at the age of eight,"hang on papa!"i said.i helped him walk towards a place,we heard barking.a pound!of course!they have medical stuff,they probably have something to help fix papa's wound!Papa broke the window of the door and opened the door from inside,he leaned against a table as I found some things to fix his wound.i found some peroxide and a little stapler gun,"this'll hurt a lot papa."I warned him as I opened the bottle of peroxide."it's ok pumpkin,I can handle it."he reassured me,i gulped.i gently poured the peroxide on his open wound,he clenched his teeth and tried to hold back his scream.i put the bottle of peroxide down and pick up the little stapler gun,after closing up his wound I saw a Staffordshire bull terrier.

I walked towards it cage,"Thalia."daddy began to say.there was a clipboard with his information on it,there was a red stamp mark on it that said PUT DOWN.i found a collar and a leash,"papa,we need to save it."i said as I grabbed the collar and leash."you're right."he said,he limped towards the dog's cage and opened it.i put the collar and leash on the dog's neck,"it's ok."i said to the dog.it licked my face,I giggled.i looked at papa,he smiled."let's go home."he said,we walked out of the building with the dog.