Chapter 14

A/N
Ya'll are gonna meet Logan,Winston's grandson

For now,he's gonna be Thalia's friend

Thalia's pov
The sun was rising by the time me,dad,and dog made it to the city.yes,we walked all the way to the city,we walked inside the continental and towards the front desk where Charon was."I'd like to see the manager."dad said,Charon seemed shocked to see us.i can't blame him,"How good to see you so soon mr and ms Wick,shall I announce you?"Charon asked."Yes please."dad said,he then turned to me."Wait here,I'm going to talk to Winston."he said,I nodded.i found a chair to sit on,dog laid down beside me."Mr.Wick is here to see you sir."I heard Charon say on the phone,i exhaled.i rubbed my eyes,"having a bad day?"someone asked.i looked up and saw a kid my age,"the worst."I replied.

he sat next to me."I'm Logan."he introduced himself,"I'm Thalia,and this is my dog."I introduced me and dog."does he have a name?"he asked me,I shook my head no."my dad and I didn't discuss names for him yet."i said,petting dog's head.he dug into his pocket and pulled out a candy bar,"want it?im not really hungry."he said.I blushed a bit,"sure!"I said.I gently took it from him and opened it,"so,"I began to eat it."do you know Winston?"i asked,he nodded."he's my grandpa."I nearly choked on the piece of chocolate I was eating,"HE'S YOUR GRANDPA?!"I exclaimed.

he blushed in embarrassment,"yeah..."he said."holy cow!"I was impressed,what's it like?"I asked curiously."meh,"he shrugged,"it's alright."he replied."I mostly see him make deals,he wants me to take over if he ever dies."he explain,"oh..."we sat there awkwardly."what uh,"he cleared his throat,"what happened to your ear?"he asked.he pointed at my ear lobe,I touched it."oh yeah...that."i said,"I'm sorry I-"I cut him off."no,no,it's fine.I'm ok with people staring at it,trust me."I reassured him,"so how did you lose your ear lobe?"he asked.

"it got shot off a couple of weeks ago."I explained,"dang..."he mumbled.I chuckled,"yeah,I know.my dad was not happy about that when that happened,he shot the guy who shot off my ear lobe."i said."so your dad is an assassin?"he asked,i gulped."uhhh...."do I tell him who my dad is?I was about to answer him when I saw my dad walking towards me.Logan gasped,I stood up and walked towards dad."how did it go?"I asked him,he didn't say anything.That look explains everything:the talk didn't go as planned."you have to do it,don't you?"i asked him,he nodded.

I sighed,I followed him as he walked to the front desk."do you board?"he asked Charon,"unfortunately sir this facility does not."Charon said."I'll just watch him dad."i said,"don't worry mr.Wick,I will accept the responsibility of watching over her,should you wish."Charon said."it's ok Charon,I got this."Logan said,appearing behind us."I'll be back later Thalia."my dad said,then he left the building."Why didn't you let me your dad is John Wick?"Logan asked,"Well..."I trailed off."I just..."I rubbed my arm,"I thought you wouldn't want to talk to me,plus you seem really cool and I don't really....talk to that many people."i said."oh."was all he said,awkwarddd.