Chapter 48

No one's pov
The subway train stopped and Thalia and John,now In cleaner suits thanks to the Elder,walk out of the train and into the station.as they walked along the station,a couple of guys start to come at them.John held out his hand to stop Thalia as they glared at the men,they started to pull out their weapons when suddenly,some men came up and killed the guys.the men gestured them to go ahead,John grabbed his daughter's wrist as they started to head out.as Thalia and John walked out in the main area of the station a man(Zero)walks down the stairs and starts to come towards them,he had knife in his hand.Thalia immediately placed her hands on the handles of her katanas as John pulled out his own knife,they started to walk towards Zero.

"Stick together kids!"a female voice said,a woman with a line of school children started to cut between them and Zero.John and Thalia both stopped and waiting for the children to pass,so did Zero."you see?that's why you're special,John Wick."Zero said as Thalia watched the kids go by,"I wouldn't have stopped,it's good to have you back."Zero said.suddenly,one of his men appeared beside him.Thalia didn't even flinch at that,she really is becoming her father.Zero smiled,"How was your trip?going to the Continental?"he asked.John looked over at his shoulder and saw one of Zero's henchmen standing beside him,without even thinking:John grabbed the guy and sliced his neck.

He then stabbed him in the chest.as the guys starts to slump forwards,John places his arm around the guys neck,then he turns to Zero."he with you?"Thalia asked Zero as John dropped the body,"he was."Zero replied.John grabs Thalia's wrist as the last line of kids go by,the next thing Zero knew:John and Thalia were gone."Nice trick."Zero said,sounding impressed.