Chapter 27

No one's pov
"Welcome everyone."Santino greets the guests at the museum."let us toast to the future of the high table and of course,to the memory of my dear sister."he said as he raises his cup in the air,so did everyone else.they do a toast before the music starts back up,then people go back to talking to each other while Santino greets other guests.

He has no idea of what's coming

Meanwhile,down in a basement,a floor door opened and was pushed aside as John Wick comes out of the hidden place and climbs up.he was grateful that his daughter was safe and sound,even if it was with the pigeon man.he then carefully placed the floor door back down on the floor,he looked around and started to head upstairs."Nice to see you."Santino said as he goes around and greets guests,Meanwhile John made it to the main area of the museum and walked among the crowd."Mr.Akoni,how are you?"Santino asked one guest,John immediately grabs his gun from his jacket.

Santino looks over and sees him,it was a stare down:1 vs 1.finally people moved out of the way:John in the middle of the room.

The music stopped

Everyone started to watch with baited breath

Santino glared at John,without any hesitation John pulled out his gun and fired at Santino as he ran.