Chapter 49

Thalia's pov
Dad and I made it out of the station and into the alleyway when a motorcycle pulls up.dad runs,tackles the driver of the bike,knocking him down and off the bike.then another motorcycle comes up,I immediately threw my knife at him,not wanting to throw my katanas at him although it would've been more effective.the driver screamed in pain as the knife hit his shoulder,I run over to him,pull my knife out of his shoulder and stab him while dad fought the other driver for his gun.dad grabbed the gun out of his hand and shouted him in the chest and then in the head while I stabbed the other driver in the chest,right in the heart.

Dad gathers the guns from the two drivers and hands one to me,I take it from his hands as we headed to a motorcycle.I've never driven a motorcycle before,but it looks like it'll be my first time riding one.dad takes control of the motorcycle and I sit behind him,I wrap my arms around his waist as he started the bike.when then took off just as Zero ran out of the station,we were coming up to a closed bridge when a group of motorcyclists come upon us.a couple of them pull out their swords,I smirked."two can play at that game."i thought as I took out my katanas,I used my katanas to deflect their attack.yes,I'm using both on my katanas.i probably would've fallen to my death by now but I'm really strong I guess,dad punched a guy and shot his bike.

A couple more men started to come up at us,they tried swinging their swords at us but I blocked their attack with my katana.as I stabbed one guy in the arm another sword swinger came up to us,I was getting frustrated.i stabbed the guy,losing my first Katana in the process.the guy I stabbed's body flopped backwards and his arm got caught in the bike,which made it flip and crash."Holy cow!"i said,I was a bit frustrated over the fact that I had one katana now but I shook it off.another cyclist came up but me and dad easily took them out,the last cyclist(Zero)started to chase after us.

After getting off the bridge,we drive down a street when Zero comes up to my right side and tried to sideswipe us.but dad moved the bike and continued on,I could see the That Continental was just up ahead.i felt relieved,but as we got closer Zero was able to hit our bike,making us crash and fall.He also lost control of his bike and falls off as dad and I rolled right in front of the steps of the Continental,"no business shall be conducted on Continental grounds."i remembered.dad and I immediately placed our hands on the steps of the Continental as Zero stepped in front of me and aimed his gun at my dad,"Sir!"I heard Charon's voice.

We all looked up and saw Charon at the front door of the Continental,I was so relieved and happy to see him."put your weapon down."he ordered,"he's excommunicado."Zero said."unless you wish to become the same,I suggest you lower your weapon."Charon said,Zero glared at him and lowered his gun."we'd like to see the manager."Dad said to Charon,"of course,if you would be so kind as to follow me."Charon said.we all followed him inside,I wanted to feel relaxed.i mean,I am in the Continental.and yet,I feel like something bad is gonna happen.