Chapter 30

No one's pov
she looked at Logan,"what's gonna happen now?"she whispered.Logan couldn't speak,he didn't know what to say.he's seen plenty of men die,but he never thought he'd see the boogeyman kill someone.Thalia slowly came out of her hiding spot,"Thalia wait."Logan whispered.she walked towards her dad and slowly grabbed his hand.he looked at her,he looked around before picking her up."dad,"what's gonna happen?"she asked as he walked her out of the room,he didn't say a word.she then heard a bark,she saw dog and smiled.she hopped out of her dad's arms and rushed towards dog,she giggled as he licked her face.

"How was he?"

"he was a good dog,I enjoyed his company."

Thalia scratched the back of his ears,she stood up."Let's go home."he said to them,home...when they arrived at the burned remains of their home Thalia finally spoke."What's gonna happen to you dad?"she asked,he let's out a heavy sigh."the penalty of that rule was....death."he responded to her honestly,she gasped."no..."she whispered,"I need you to take the dog and run away as far as you can go."he said."B-But dad-"he cut her off,"no Thalia,for once you're gonna listen."she felt hurt.

"I need you to be safe,"he handed her a bunch of coins,"you're going to find somewhere to hide,and when this blows over I will find you."she began to cry."papa..."he hugged her tightly,dog whimpered and sat down."Mr and Ms Wick?"Thalia and John turned around and saw Charon."if you would be so inclined."he said,Thalia and John nodded and walked towards him.