Chapter 50

A/N
don't worry Logan is back in this chapter and probably the next chapter

Thalia's pov
"Please take a seat,I will let him know you have arrived."Charon said to me and dad as he gestured towards the couches in the main lobby area.he leaves the area,leaving me and dad,and Zero alone in the room.dad held my wrist and led me to the couch,we both sat down on the couch.dad pulled me closer to him as Zero sat beside us,trying to scoot closer to us.dad and I got up and sat on the chairs across from the couch,Zero scoots over to the spot we were just sitting on and leans forward."I gotta tell you,I've been looking forward to meeting you for a long time.I am a huge fan,and so far you haven't disappointed."Zero said to dad excitedly,he then turned to face me.

"And you're pretty good assassin!i mean you can handle yourself so well!"Zero said,"Thalia!"I heard Logan say.i stood up and turned around,I saw Logan and dog running towards me.Dog ran to dad and licked his face while Logan hugged me tightly,"You're ok,I knew you'd be ok."Logan said.he sounded so relieved,I immediately relaxed in his arms."the manager is ready for you now in the administrative lounge,Sir."I heard Charon say to my dad,as much as I wanted to follow him I was beyond exhausted.dad understood and told me to stay behind with Logan and Dog,I sighed and collapsed onto the couch.