Chapter 6

No one's pov
"you lost weight."John spoke in Russian,"over 60 pounds."Francis informs him."Yeah?impressive."John complimented him,"Are you here on business sir?"Francis asked John."Afraid so Francis."John replied,Francis nodded."Why don't you take the night off."John said,Francis takes off his earpiece and turns around to face John."thank you sir."he said to John,he let's John in.Inside,Victor comes out of the locker room and begins to hum as he goes to the sink and turns it on.he hears the door open,but he doesn't see anyone,he shrugs and cleans his teeth.as Victor looks down at the sink John grabs one of the men,puts his hand on his mouth,and stabs him.

Victor looks up at the mirror just in time to see a bloodstain on the locker,as he turned around John comes up and punches him."Where is Iosef?"John asked him,"fuck you motherfucker!"Victor growls.he goes to punch John but John grabs his fist then kicks him right between his legs,Victor screams out in pain.he starts to slump forward but John grabs him and pulls his head up."Where is Iosef?"John asked him again,he pulls him into a chokehold."Bath house,downstairs."Victor confesses,John turns him to face him."you kidnapped my child!"he said,he slams Victor's head against the sink.he picks him up,"and then you take my car and kill our dog!"John then shoves Victor's head into a sink full of water.(I really wanted to write that scene,now we're gonna be in Thalia's pov)

Thalia's pov
I slowly climbed out the dumpster I was hiding in,it was dark in the city.i was scared and didn't know where I was,"we've been searching for hours,let's just go."I heard a guy say.i immediately hid behind a building,i covered my mouth.i tried to not breath so loudly,"I found her!"another guy said.i screamed as he grabbed me,he put a knife on my neck."You scream,you die."he spoke in English,"we need to keep her alive!"the guy said.he smacked the knife out of his hand,there was now a little mark on my neck.

No one's pov
The next morning,John arrives at the church Perkins told him about last night after she tried to kill him,he took a couple of pills before he entered the church.Music was playing once he entered the church,he saw people praying,then the priest comes up to John."My son,how may I help you?"he asks John,he pulls out a gun and shoots the priest in the leg.the people that were praying get up and start to pull out their guns but John kills them before they can even fire their weapons,"Motherfucker!"the priest angrily shouts."do you know who you're fucking with?!"the priest asks as John walks up to him,"yes,I do."John replies.he picks up the priest by the collar of his robes and starts to lead him to the basement,"let's go to the vault."John said.

As they head down to the vault John shoots and kills all of the guards,he then leads the priest to the gates and shoves him towards it."do you think you can scare me into opening this gate?"the priest asked John,"yes,I do.now open it."John orders him.the priest looks at him fearfully,"Viggo will kill me."he said.then one of the guards starts to get up,John turns around,hits the guy with the butt of his gun and then shoots him.he turns back to the priest,"uh-huh."John said nonchalantly.the priest sighs,he punches in the code and opens the gate.john enters the vault and sees a couple of women,"Ladies,out."he said.the two women ran off,crying."Have a nice day."John said,(aw what a gentlemen)he then begins to pour out money and gold and coins on the floor.

He pulls out a couple of flare bombs,"honestly,what do you think you're going to do with all of that?"the priest asked him."this."John then threw the bombs into the vault,everything immediately began to catch on fire as John walks out and leaves

Thalia's pov
I was inside a car with a guard,we were outside of a church.Viggo was yelling at his guards,I gasped and covered my eyes as he shot a priest.i shook a bit as I heard more gunshots,but they were coming from far away.i uncovered one eye and gasped,"papa!"i said excitedly.the guard(Krill)got in the front of the car and drove right in front of papa,"No!"I yelled.i tried to get out of the car but the doors were locked,Viggo walked towards papa's unconscious body.I banged at the window,screaming and begging for them to leave my papa alone and to let us go.