Chapter 5

No one's pov
John went up to his room and started to get ready for the fight he was about to bring at the red circle,it's a nightclub.he put on a new suit,a bulletproof vest and began to load up all of his weapons either in his pockets or hostler or even his sock.

Thalia's pov
"There's gotta be a way out of here,come on Thalia think!"I said to myself,"what would dad do?what would dad do?"I repeated to myself.i lightly hit my head,I then heard birds chirping.i gasped,"of course!"I whispered.there was a window!i looked down from the window,it was a long drop.i gulped,I paced around my room in circles.i snapped my fingers,I took the bedsheets and began to tie them into a rope.i then looked around quickly,I threw the rope out the window and tied it to the bed.i slowly began to climb down,"SHE ESCAPED!"i heard a guy yell."oh man!oh man!oh man!"i said as I ran,I luckily found a dumpster."perfect!"I thought,I climbed inside and closed the lid."fuck!Viggo is gonna kill us!"a guy said,"not just Viggo,John Wick will kill us as well."another guy said.

No one's pov
Meanwhile,at the Red Circle, the party was going on strong.people drank,danced,and partied hard.the music was very loud and booming,Iosef's guard Krill(well one of his guards)walks in the dance floor and pulls up a radio as he does a full sweep."level 2,give me your status."he asked,"yeah,the vip room is clear."another guard replied to him through the earpiece."balcony,tell me what you see."krill asked,"no sign of him here."the balcony guard said."basement How's it going down there?"Krill asked,"Basement clear."the basement guard said as he looked over at Iosef.he was in a pool with a bunch of girls and friends,Iosef and his friends start to sing in Russian.

They have no idea that the boogeyman is arrived and is outside of the club right now

John sees one of the guys-Victor-that helped Iosef getting out of the car and walking towards the side of the club,he immediately begins to follow him."Did you see the tits on that girl?"Victor asked as he and his friends entered the locker rooms of the club,"you better hope Lita is working tonight."the other guy said,they laughed.Meanwhile,Iosef and his other friends were still singing when Krill walked into the pool area and over to Iosef."come in here and have a drink with us!"Iosef said to Krill as he walks out of the pool,"my job is to keep you safe,not babysit a drunkard."Krill said.

"Are you scared of the fucking boogeyman?I'm not."Iosef said."no,but you should be."Krill said,grabbing the bottle of alcohol out of Iosef's hand.(shit's about to go down guys)Krill gets up and walks away,Iosef glares at him.he then glares at his friends,"I want another bottle!"he ordered.no on moved,they were scared."Right fucking now!go get me a bottle!come on!"Iosef shouts,one of his friends jump out of the pool and went to get a bottle for Iosef.Outside of the entrance of the pool a guard stands in front of the door and looks out on the streets,he could sense that someone was behind him."Hello Francis."John says,slightly stepping out of the shadow.he aimed his gun at the back of Francis' head,"Mr.Wick."Francis said.

I may have to split this chapter into two parts