Chapter 43

Thalia's pov
"We're not going in like the old days,it's just a conversation."dad said to Sofia,who was now wearing a different outfit.she put bulletproof vests on her dogs and hid a gun underneath on of her dogs bulletproof vests,"nothing is ever a conversation with you John."she said.she stood up,"let's go."she said to us.i looked at dad,we then got up and followed her out.i clutched onto the handle of one of my katanas,it felt like there was a pit in my stomach,I had a bad feeling that I couldn't shake off.Sofia led us through a building until we came up to this large doorway,some guards came up to us.they immediately took my katanas as they patted us down,"Sofia!"a voice exclaimed.

We looked over and saw an older man in a suit with slicked back hair walking towards us,"that must be Berrada."I thought."always so nice to see you,and the dogs!of course,how marvelous.may I pet one?"he asked her,"Certainly."she said."Dazir,haven."both of the dogs go up to Berrada as he kneels down,he pets them."Fantastic."he said,he stood up and looked at my dad."Jonathan Wick,I heard you had made your way to our shores."he said to my dad,he then noticed me."and this must be your daughter Thalia."he said,"come along now,I'm certain we have much to discuss."he led all of us through the building.