Sweetie then hopped on the PAW Patroller's front seat, where Ryder usually seats alongside with Robo-Dog – whose system is shut to refrain him from attacking her. The evil pooch sat there with no fear and puffed her chest out "Are you going to fail again? If you are, think twice and look at your future selves at Rocky!!" She announced as the Grey Mongrel faced them with bruised body, though despite all that, he was miraculously still standing there and didn't collapse to the ground there and give in to the pain, he was looking somehow fine like he wasn't previously abused by Sweetie. "No ma'am, we'll do our best to find the two of them" Ryder replies, standing from where he sat. The Pooch nodded as the controlled PAW Patrol members proceeded outside to continue their search for the missing Chase and Skye. Though, their search for them is obviously not a good cause for everyone but Sweetie herself.

          A yawn soon escaped the pooch as she boredly awaits for 'good' news to come. "Marshall" She calls the only left canine in the Patroller, without wasting any time, he was quick on his paws and had already reached her within a blink of an eye "Yes ma'am?" He bowed down to her "Go fetch me those fruits and feed me with them" She commanded as Marshall returned within a moment with a bowl of fruits. Of course, since he's under her influence, he fed her like a helpless baby.

"Don't you just love it that you're
finally free?"

"Agreed."

«———❁✿❁———»

          It was pure daylight today, and even if it's a sheer bright day, not everyone's having a pleasant morning, that includes Ryder and his controlled pups who walk under the morning star with blemish on their skin. Ryder had an obvious blue and dark purple color all over his body as he tiredly searched for any signs of the duo. True it was painful to see, though pain is automatically nothing to them as it straight out flows out of their system and grow numb from it. Even if this was their case, that doesn't mean their body slowly doesn't get hurt from Sweetie's hits.

          Honestly, I can't even describe it properly to make it have sense. They both feel the pain and not realize it, and they both feel in control and not. Everything both makes sense and not. Somewhere in between that drives them all crazy. Somewhere they have a grip of everything and somehow they're both falling into oblivion. Each hour, they become weaker and weaker, and the more this drags on, the more their inner selves slightly loose their grip in command. Everyday they fight back to be in control, but something's holding them back and they need that little push. But everyone wonders, what is that little push they needed? If determination doesn't seem to be enough, what is?

          "You can't lay down Rubble." Zuma monotously commands the English Bulldog who twitches on the ground – he was battling for control, and he's struggling to do so as the voices in his head flurried into a storm. Rubble groaned as he held his head with his two front paws, he tossed himself back and forth as he helplessly laid there on the ground with his own chains he's trying to break free from. "STOP BEING A DYING CATERPILLAR AND HELP YOU FOOD HOGGER" Rocky tells as he walked past the English Bulldog – not hesitating to even look back once at him. It was useless, anger's enveloped in him, and nothing can drive out the darkness but the light. Of course, Rubble had surrendered to the evil thoughts eating him again, that made him unable to escape from the chains' clasp. He yelled for help, though his mouth were only to be hushed once more.

          Slowly, he stopped tossing himself and finally stood up and walked it off, like nothing ever happened. Though that doesn't mean he looks perfectly fine in the inside, means he is too in the inside. "Do you smell anything?" Ryder monotously questions his canine who has a powerful sense for things scent-related "Negatory." Zuma replies as it sniffed the ground to only smell the usual scent of flora world. "Wait wait wait!" Rocky tells as he sniffs the ground once more "Skye and Chase's scent are detected." He reports, Ryder nodded at them to do what they're supposed to do, and without wasting no time, they sprung into action and had burst into the bush.