Other Books Under This Series

Regulus and Odette's story may have come to an end (or has it?), but this does not mark the end of the series. I decided to add this in case anyone is interested in the other books. Listed down below will the be books in order. I'll try my best to keep this updated. Another way you might be able to tell if a book is relevant to the whole story is through the covers as I'll try to give them all similar covers. I might also have a few other books with the characters you're all familiar with but they won't be posted here as they aren't really be important to the whole series/plot. The books will be added here as they are published.

BOOK #2

THE KINGDOM OF MAE
oc x George Weasley

This story follows Nephthys (Remember that girl I mentioned in like one chapter out of the blue and never gave any explanation as to who she was? Yeah, her.) She only wants three things: For Marco to get his head out of his arse, to live a quietly and forgettable existence, and to forget about The Kingdom of MAV. Apparently, she was asking for too much because none of those things happened. Marco was still a bit, people were staring at her more than usual, and George Weasley insisted to get himself involved. Yet, perhaps it was her fault for making things just as difficult for him.

This isn't my favorite book in the series to be honest and it won't give you any real answers to this book (just a few about Odette and Regulus, but nothing too important). It made it to this list because it's necessary (or at least makes it easier for me) for the next book (which is one of my favorites and the most progressive to the series, although it does take ages to get anywhere) to make sense.

*On one last note: Unlike Love, Aurélie, these books aren't revolved around Cassia and her kind, so they do take a while to get to that point because either I'm building up the story.

*mostly just introduces the new main characters

[DRAFTS]

BOOK #3

Auryn's Flower Garden | CEDRIC DIGGORY

"The bud may have a bitter taste,
But sweet will be the flower."
-William Cowper

Ever since she could remember, Rosie Hepburn always knew Auryn. Auryn started to appear in Rosie's dreams and occasionally in front of her when she was wide awake after Xia Xun's mysterious death. Whenever, Rosie would mention Auryn to her parents, they would assume she was dreaming or take her to St Mungos. Eventually, Rosie gave up and accepted that the girl was a part of her life. No one knew that Auryn existed and maybe Rosie really was going crazy.

Cedric Diggory didn't know when it started, but one day he dreamt of a girl. It started with dreams, but eventually the girl would start appearing in his daily life as well. She called herself Auryn. Cedric didn't know where she came from or why no one else could see her, but she grew up with him and there wasn't much he could do other than welcome the girl to his life.

Eventually, Auryn would lead Rosie and Cedric to each other. With the discovery that they were the only ones that could see Auryn, they decided to team up and find out the reason for the girl's appearance and who she was.

*begins the introduction of death genies
*towards the end, goes deeper into the topic further than this book did

BOOK #4

Teenage Dream | REGULUS BLACK

In which Ara Vere finds out who her father really was while staying at 12 Grimmauld Place, where he grew up.

*half present and half flashbacks
*Regulus POV
*Aurélie appears but mostly during the present, she's not a huge character in Regulus's story

BOOK #5

Versailles | SERIES FINALE

A villain and a hero were not black and white; it all mattered on who was telling the story.

*as their drafts, things/titles/descriptions may change at any point