Chapter Eleven

[CHAPTER ELEVEN]

AS ODETTE WAS WALKING DOWN from the dormitory, her name was called out. Odette turned around to face Mei, who seemed out of breath for some reason.

"Are you okay?" asked Odette.

"Yeah," said Mei before she grabbed Odette's arm and led her out of the common room.

"Hey, how have your new dorm mates been treating you?" asked Mei.

"They're nice," said Odette.

"I would have loved for you to share a dorm with me, but not only is it full, but I think it's best if you have the least encounters you can with Livi alone. Anyway, are excited for classes?"

To be frank, Odette was not excited for classes. Originally, she might have been, but those feelings were gone for the day. All she really wanted to do was head to the library. However, that would have to wait.

Mei left Odette alone at the table as she went to get their timetables. It wasn't long after Mei left that Xia appeared with Lola.

"Good morning, Odette!" said Xia, "How did you sleep?"

"It was alright, thank you," said Odette.

Lola excused herself once she saw her head of house handing out the timetables to the Gryffindors.

"I knew you'd be here," said Mei as she handed Xia her timetable.

"Aw, thank you," said Xia.

Mei glared at her, Odette wasn't what for but she pretended as if she saw nothing. Mostly because Xia continued to smile at Mei, so it was clear that Xia was not confused as to why Mei was glaring at her,

"Anyway," said Mei as she turned away from Xia, "Here's your timetable, Odette."

Odette took it and looked over the classes.

"Hey! We both are free that period," said Xia, who had read the timetable over Odette's shoulder.

"Really? Do you think you can show me around then?" asked Odette immediately.

"Of course!" exclaimed Xia, just as Lola returned.

"Thank you, Xia!"

Odette would prefer to go to the library alone, but she couldn't go to the library if she didn't know where it was. She would simply allow Xia to show her around and the next time she had free time, she would head to the library alone.

"Odette!"

Odette turned around to see Emma running towards her.

"Good morning, Emma," said Odette.

"Hey, you ran off before any of us woke up," said Emma.

"Oh sorry, I was very excited to start classes," lied Odette.

"You could take a page out of her book," said Mei, "You don't know what your prefects are up to while you're sleeping your morning away."