Another reveal

Começar do início

"Jin-", he starts with a sigh.

"No", Jin raises his hand silencing him, "I didn't even come in here because of this, I just happened to hear everything from outside your office. I'm just here to tell you that I'm buying an apartment for Hyunae and I and the media will probably pick up on that, so..."

Bang PD blinks at him for a moment, about to open his mouth when Jin lets out a simple "Bye!" and slips out of the room as soon as he came. A little dumfounded he turns back to the other two people still sitting in front of him looking just as shocked as he is.

"Well, uh...", he clears his throat, "I'll deal with that later then. Now, uh... I honestly don't know what to do with you two."

"We can announce it", Aya then says in a voice as small as when she was against it.

Once again, Jimin glances over at her, not as much surprised as he is worried though. He knows she must've changed her mind after what Jin said, but he doesn't like the thought of her feeling forced to do anything. Nevertheless, he wants the relationship revealed to the public, so he keeps his mouth shut, looking at Bang PD for a reaction.

"Is that what the two of you want?", he glances between them, acknowledging their faint nods, "But we can't have any more scandals, alright? We're not trying to follow what Moon and Taehyung did. And I don't want to hear you're breaking up in at least the next year."

With solemn agreements from both parties, he calls in another manager to brief them on dating in the spotlight. The whole thing seems ridiculous yet somehow necessary in this crazy idol world. Jimin keeps focusing on Aya throughout the meeting, seeing how quiet and upset she seems. Although he wants this, he can't help but feel guilty.

Hoseok swings around to walk backwards while facing Youna with a bright smile plastered across his face. It's been one of countless dinners they've been going to together and to end the night as usual, Hoseok has to pop the question one more time.

"So you're still not up for a date?", he grins cheekily.

"No", she gives him the blunt answer she always does.

"But you love spending time with me", he cocks his head.

"Possibly", she replies, not meeting his eyes.

"And we've been eating out together so many times, you might as well say we're already dating", he teases her.

"But we're not", she huffs back.

"So you really really don't want to go on a date with me?", he pushes his bottom lip forward to pout and gives her his best puppy dog eyes.

With a sigh, she stops walking for a moment, making Hoseok pause as well. Looking him in the eyes is a mistake, but she does.

"I...", she wavers.

"I have an idea", he suddenly expresses mischievously, "You like to take pictures of me, don't you?"

"And what about it?", she raises an eyebrow.

"Let's say I take you on a date where you can take all the pictures you want of me", he suggests slyly.

"So basically a photoshoot?"

"No. A date", he insists.

"And you'll do anything I want?", she narrows her eyes at him.

"Yes, but we'll also do date things", he smiles brightly.

"Date things?", she seems confused.

"You'll see what I mean", he turns around with a grin, continuing to walk, making her follow in suit this time.