Thank you.

Hello. This is the author speaking.

I decided to open a oneshots book back in 2018 due to boredom and curiosity about my potential in writing. To be honest, I never saw my works to be read by 276,000+ people (at the time of writing this) and hopefully counting. This was the first book I made here in Wattpad that gained a lot of attention and readers—something I never thought I could have. Yes, I know who you all are. Your usernames pop up in my notifications a lot when I update, and I somehow can't forget any of them.

I'm discontinuing this book because of many reasons, with some being personal. I guess you could say that I'm not happy with my writing and my works. I feel like this really isn't the best I can do. So, I decided I'll start over again somewhere. A clean slate. Somewhere I'm not weighed down by things.

I wish to give people something worth their time when they read a work of mine. Something they'll think of as beautiful, well-written, and evoking. I sound like I'm ungrateful and asking for too much, but I really just want to make something of my own and be unapologetically proud of it. I know I broke promises I made, and I'm sorry for that.

Oh my gosh I'm so dramatic like this isn't some big deal for me to write something as serious as this like wtf man ugh but yes, I couldn't just disappear on all of you without any reason (a few of my favorite writers did that and to this day I still detest it), so I published this, and I just can't bear to write a shabby "yes imma leave y'all now boos timmythick-style bye" last chapter. Yeah I'm extra sue me. This is my goodbye to this book, and hopefully Wattpad doesn't unceremoniously delete my account.

I did make a new account and I plan on publishing my more polished works, but I might not for quite some time. If you want to stay tuned or loyally wait for me (kyaaaaaa~), follow momoboshi. :)

「この旅行を本当に楽しんだ。
皆んなさん、ありがとございます!
待っててください!:)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒 & 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒 | 𝐎𝐍𝐄 🎉