x || yukine • as long as i'm here

« yukine x reader lemon »

THE SOUND OF heavy rain crashing against your roof made it difficult to sleep. You had a severe phobia for lightning and thunder; and you would always feel like you're going to get hit anytime soon.

Luckily, you didn't have to spend the night alone. You called your boyfriend over as soon as the sky turned a dark shade of gray.

So here you were, all snuggled up against your small, yet adorable boyfriend, his arms wrapped around you tightly. He whispered calming things into your ears as he held you in his protective brace, knowing that it was the only way to ease your nerves. But sadly, that just won't cut it.

Another clap of thunder roared against the dark sky, startling you as you buried your face into Yukine's chest, sobbing as your body shook with fear.

"Yukine-kun..." you mumbled in a muffled voice. "I'm really scared."

Yukine placed a hand on your hair, brushing it gently over and over again. "Don't be. I'll be here as long as you want."

You lifted your head from his chest and stared straight into his eyes, wanting to see if he really was telling the truth. Yukine's eyes widened as you stared at him with such a vulnerable gaze, with tears pooling in your eyes.

"You... you're really scared, aren't you?" He asked, his brows knitted with worry. You nod in response, earning a small, hopeful smile from him.

"I know something that'll maybe help."

Yukine's lips were pressed against yours in a blink of an eye, surprising you with his sudden action. Your heartbeat increased even more, the adrenaline flowing through rushing twice as fast as you indulged into the kiss.

Yukine pulled away. "Is it okay with you?" He asked.

You nodded hesitantly, a smile forming on your lips afterwards. "Yes."

With that, your boyfriend went on top of you, placing soft kisses against your neck, trying to find a weak spot as a start.

"No... not there," you mumbled, covering your mouth as your boyfriend finally pinpointed the soft spot around your neck. "I'm going to lose it if you keep on doing that."

That made the blonde lad suck on your skin even more, making sure he left a large hickey on your weak spot for later.

He began to take off your top in a slow pace, making sure he sees you in your vulnerability. Seeing you all shy and 'whimpery-ish' made him even more turned on than he already is.

After removing your top, he swiftly pulled off your bottom as the cold air clung onto your bare body, making you feel even more exposed.

You wrapped your arms around yourself and looked away in embarrassment. "Y-Yukine-kun... aren't you cold?" You ask.

Yukine shook his head with a small smile. "Sort of, but it'll be fine." He said.

Pushing your arms away from your chest, Yukine unclasped your bra and fondled your breasts gently, his eyes widening as a dark blush spread across his cheeks. It was his first time being able to touch a girl this way.

You let out soft moans, making the lad want more. You could tell he was getting excited just by looking at the bulge growing under his pants.

His lips made his way to your stomach, leaving a trail of soft kisses as he reached your nether regions. He looked up at you from in between your legs, wanting your permission.

You did a subtle nod, feeling yourself turn redder as your underwear was being pulled off. The cold air instantly clung onto your skin, making you shiver a little bit.

Gently, his fingers rubbed against your sweet spot, watching how you become more wet as he continues to do it. "You're really wet, (Y/N)-san."

You covered your mouth with your hands in embarrassment. "Yukine-kun!" You cried, making your boyfriend chuckle at how adorable you are.

He began to undress himself in front of you, but became hesitant when he was about to take off his pants.

"Are you really sure? I'm not forcing you or anything. You can say no if you want." He says, his brows knitted slightly in concern. He didn't want to force you on something you weren't ready for.

You nodded with a shy smile. "Yeah..."

His shoulders relaxed, and he took off his pants. Your eyes silently feasted on his member, suddenly feeling impatient and intimidated at the same time.

Yukine pried your legs open and placed his lips on top of yours. Slowly, he inserted himself inside of you, doing his best to not cause any pain.

Although he was going as carefully as he can, you can't help but feel the sharp pain as he stretched your velvet walls. You let out a small whimper, in which Yukine decides to push his tongue inside your mouth, hoping that it'd distract you from the pain.

Your boyfriend pulled away. "I'm sorry, (Y/N)-san. I tried my best." He mumbled, brushing a strand of hair from your face.

"N-No, it's fine. Besides, I don't feel any pain anymore," you replied. "You can move now."

Gently, he began to thrust in and out of you, asking if you're okay once in a while. Upon realizing that Yukine had a side like this, it made you feel luckier that you were his girlfriend.

It wasn't long until he began to pick up the pace. Pleasure was blossoming wildly for the both of you, and gentleness wasn't just going to cut it.

He bucked his hips harder and faster, sustaining the pleasure his body was asking. Lewd sounds erupted from your mouth, which seemed to have made him go rougher.

"(Y/N)-san... (Y/N)-san..!" He cried, reaching closer and closer to his limit. "I'm close!"

He bent down and began to suck on your breasts, his tongue moving around wildly. Your lewd sounds were fueling him up, and it wasn't long until he released inside of you.

He pulled away after he was done, collapsing right next to you as he tried to catch his breath.

Just then, a loud clap of thunder roared against the sky, lighting up the whole room in a second. But you didn't flinch this time—as if it never happened.

You smiled, happy to know that Yukine did make your fear of thunder lessen. You kissed his cheek tenderly as you snuggled closer to him with a contented sigh.

"Arigato, Yukine-kun."

[ a/n; omg i'm so sorry that i hadn't posted a new one shot in like forever. this was pretty rushed, but i got another lemon coming up, which will have to make up for the scarce uploads hehe ;) ily guys ]