x || nekoma • what turns them on

what turns the nekoma high school men's volleyball club on

kuroo tetsurō

He's a kinky dude, but what turns him on is simple: horny messages and nudes from you. What kind of boyfriend wouldn't think that's hot? Here's a dirty little secret from him: if you've ever sent him one, he's got them saved somewhere in his phone for when he won't be able to spend time with you for long periods. When he misses you terribly, he simply reads your lusty texts and he blesses his eyes with pictures of his loved one's beautiful body. Sometimes, he even humps his pillow, with you in his arms as a wishful thinking. Poor Kuroo... That's why you better make him feel good when you can finally be with him again!

kozume kenma

When you play games with him. This is obvious, isn't it? Anyways, any gamer boyfriend would be screaming internally with so much love and would have their iron will tested. He doesn't look like the type, but in his head he's considering of considering giving you a death squeeze with his smexy setter arms mmmYEah~ When you absolutely crush him in a game despite his god-tier skills, you may wanna look down. Something came up. ;)

haiba lev

Sorry y'all but he loves seeing feet. He got them men's size 13 Nikes and there are days where he thinks his feet can step on Levi and crush him, so when he sees yours, he thinks it's sooo adorable, whether you find it weird or not. He often asks to get jerked off using your lovely toes, and that's saying something. He also likes it when you wear nice shoes, so if you're trying to seduce him, go barefoot on a date. P.S., he likes red nail polish.

nobuyuki kai

Purity. Ahh, I lost that at a young age when I stumbled upon my friend's 68-terabyte homework folder. Kai loves to be kissed. Neck, cheeks, lips, forehead, balls, you name it. He gets really aroused when he could feel your hot breath against his skin after a nice shower. There's just something alluring about the shape of them—very sexy, very... eye-catching. His eyes are only set on yours, fortunately. He's a damn good kisser with his thicc lips, uhuh ;)

yaku morisuke

In Peppa Pig voice: mOMmAE—

He likes it when you eat. Not just him, but eating in general (but he likes it either way). Fries, the holy yakisoba bread that's always out of stock, milk—you feel like a mukbanger because his eyes are always on you when you're chewing something. According to him, he finds it adorable when your cheeks are all filled up like a chipmunk. That being said, you always get free food from him because he just wanna see some cheeks 😫.

But then you ask which one and he gets turned on

yamamoto taketora

When you're being clingy. That includes being touchy-touchy, and he lives for feeling your skin against his. Sometimes when you're just chilling, he'll run his hand across your shoulders or legs. You personally find it kinda weird and almost creepy, but your Take-chan's not that kind of guy, so you don't think too much about it. Over time, that little habit of his starts to RUB on you, if you know what I mean.

Yes i'm that corny and yes, i still manage to keep my friends

inuoka sō

When you call him, 'Sou-chan.' I dunno man, he's like a dog so he loooooooves being called by his name. He likes it a little too much, actually—he ends up doing whatever you ask or want to do, but he doesn't mind at all, and you try not to overstep on some boundaries. You rely on him on your lazy days, or maybe when it's that time of the month, and he's like a really adorable prince charming who'll come to your aid anytime, anywhere.

shibayama yukī

BBY BOI AAAaAAaa

Shibayama's the kind of guy who'll pay you money just to be insulted by you. Believe it or not, he has a thing for that. Of course you would never curse him unless he's being unbelievably stupid (which he never becomes, by the way), so it mostly happens when y'all are doing a "project" in either of your houses. Tell him he looks dumb with his hair parted like a virgin nerd while jerking him off and you're gonna witness how a man can squirt firsthand.

[ a/n ; hello once again :D

i made this so you wouldn't think i'm going MIA for like the 2472nd time in this book. i'm actually working on a lemon request, but writing it is a very tedious thing to do. anyways, i'll try to finish it nonetheless. stay tuned, stay safe! ]