x || bakudeku ● secret

« bakugou x izuku lemon »

KATSUKI BAKUGOU, A typical, slightly-too-angry boy that aspires to be the greatest hero all of mankind has ever seen, is viewed as a normal person. Nothing out of the blue going on here or anything, he's just another human being walking about, doing his own business. But the thing is, he's hiding something - something that he couldn't afford to be known by somebody else. It was a secret so intimate, yet so scandalous it'd terminate his abnormally big ego to shreds, and probably be kicked out of UA for the shame it brought to the school's name just by someone being aware of it alone.

Studying in the most prestigious school in Japan didn't fall behind on keeping up with it's reputation for having hectic, exhausting school activities and schedules. Having to take care of schoolwork that never seems to end simply meant that time for yourself was left with very little space to squish in amidst everything else. He and his childhood friend, Izuku Midoriya, would always meet up behind the boys' dormitory and start releasing all of their pent up sexual frustration on each other after school. The poor, quirkless boy settled on a high school that wasn't too shabby to be looked down upon. He was actually thankful for it, as it was specialized for unfortunate people like him. The two found themselves to be outlets for their filthy desires and push against each other with an unholy amount of desire to reach release.

Katsuki loved it whenever his pathetic friend would press himself against the wall and stick out his sweaty ass in desperation of having his guts scraped with cock, his hole slicked with juices from the uncontrollable arousal he feels just by thinking about his hot-headed buddy's dick slide into him with one, effortless push, which would always make him go crazy with the dirty, incoherent mumbling that spewed earnestly from his drooling mouth.

His stiff, small penis would twitch like crazy as it would rub against the hem of his school uniform pitifully, pleading for contact to bring himself to cum all over and make a mess.

"Kacchan... Kacchan," he'd whine his name as he would stare teary-eyed down on his pants that were pulled all the way down to his shoes. Katsuki would always take care of it however, also while going in and out of him like a relentless, thirsty beast. What made it better for him was when he saw the green-haired lad's ass bounce up and down like a free show accompanied by the delightful sound of flesh to flesh echo all around them. Izuku hoped that nobody would be stubborn enough to follow the source of the lewd sounds and eventually come across the scandalous scene before them every time, as the two would probably be distracted enough with their head in the clouds of sex to even notice a witness watching behind.

Then it comes - the hot seed of Katsuki's cock spilling inside of his steaming insides was a feeling Izuku has yet to control as he'd always let out a loud mewl serving as a failed attempt to suppress a full-out scream of mindfucking pleasure. The ash blonde would even stick his fingers inside of his mouth and let the slutty, worthless boy suck it like it was his dick if he felt kinky enough to do a little more than his usual.

And as if fucking the quirkless lad and filling his ass with his hot seed wasn't enough, he'd whisper orders against his ear which usually went by - "Send me a picture of your tiny dick covered by my cum while sucking your finger" or "Stick up a vibrator in your ass in the highest level and say my name until you cum like the pathetic slut you are" - which Izuku complied with obediently. He sometimes questioned Katsuki's morals with his demands at some times but never complained. It made him look forward to going home and continue being the dirty boy he is for the blonde asshole, although he'd never get himself to say it to him out loud. He was a whore for Katsuki, and only Katsuki.

[ a/n ; LMFAOOOO YALL GUESS WHAT I'M GAY

sooo wow a miracle uka-chan updated without taking nearly a fucking week reeeee anyways, if any of y'all were wondering wtf is this it isnt an xreader lets fucking go to war um

i just wrote it lol think of it as a filler or something idk i just wanted to practice my lemon writing skills for my lemon spree winkwink request ur dirtiest fantasies anywhere i'm open for it ;))

anyways, ur little gay girl is out ily ]