x || nagisa • bathroom trips

« nagisa x reader lemon »

(lenny face)

CLASS WAS GETTING boring.

You stared at the board filled with incomprehensible writings, your gaze wandering over to the smol teacher writing her ass down in an inhuman pace.

Was that even possible? For a smol teacher, at least. Nonetheless, that was probably the only thing that powered you through the long, painful period today. At least something was entertaining to watch.

You start to squirm in your seat. Your eyes kept on returning to the window, seeing if a certain someone has passed by your classroom.

In a blink of an eye, a blue-haired boy walks by with a smile on his face, catching your gaze immediately. As if he knew where he would look to find you.

A smile curled your lips as you turned to the teacher and raised a hand.

"Miss," you say in a loud voice, making sure to catch her attention.

"I have to go to the bathroom."

The elf-like teacher heaved out a sigh in irritation, not appreciating how you had just interrupted her discussion.

"Yes, yes, go ahead," she replied in a rather busy tone, a small frown evident on her features as she turned back to writing on the board after.

Wasting not even a single second, you bolted towards the door, running towards the nearest boys bathroom you could find, knowing that Nagisa would be waiting there.

"Nagi-chan?" you called in a quiet tone, taking a little peek inside the room. Your eyes lit up at the sight of your blue-haired boyfriend, rushing towards him with a big smile on your face.

"Hello~" Nagisa replied, wrapping his arms around you, nuzzling his face in between your breasts.

A blush crept up to your cheeks almost instantly, your heart skipping a beat at the sight before you.

"Um... Nagisa?" You called unto him softly, watching as the boy slowly pulls away, only to realize what he had done.

Steam came out from his ears, accompanied with a deep shade of red tinting his face. He took a few steps back, a flustered expression evident on his burning face.

"I-I'm sorry, (Y/N)! I didn't mean to..." he apologized, trailing off, knowing very well that he couldn't bring himself to say the last words.

He sighed, scratching the back of his head, his eyes cast down to the ground. "Sorry, I really am,"

You paused for a while, thinking to yourself if you should rip both of his cheeks out from how cute he looked. But another thought crossed your mind - a rather... malicious one.

You can't get enough of how adorable he looked. You wanted to see him at such a vulnerable state so bad. You wanted to hear the lewd sounds he would make when you suck him off.

Weird, but who wouldn't want to see such an adorable cinnamon roll's innocence slowly break into pieces? Surely you would.