√ || nagisa • string of sympathy [2/2]

« nagisa x abused reader »

SINCE YOU HAD entered the room, everyone kept silent, their gazes following you until you reached the back of your seat.

You immediately felt anxious, your heart thumping in your chest. It was unnerving, hearing the soft whispers of your classmates, their eyes switching between you and their friends. What was happening?

You shifted in your seat uncomfortably, looking down at your table. Your nose stung, turning into a light shade of pink. Your vision blurred, tears springing into your eyes. You didn't want to blink, knowing you'd let a tear fall on your desk.

Dad's probably beating me up to shreds right now, you thought. The attention was diverted towards the octopus, who was also looking at you.

"Miss (L/N), I'd like to have a word with you outside." Koro-Sensei says quietly, his beady eyes looking at you sadly.

You stood up, your eyes glued to the ground as you make your way outside the room. Koro-Sensei waited outside, his gaze following you.

You sat down next to him, unable to look at your teacher without feeling ashamed. You felt his irregular hand rub your back gently, calming you down.

"Now, why didn't you tell me about what your father has been doing to you?" He asks quietly. You opened your mouth to say something, when you heard Nagisa's voice from the distance.

"Sorry I'm late Koro-Sensei!" He apologized, bowing over and over again to the teacher.

"I promise it won't happen again," he says, falling silent once his gaze landed in you. The teacher leaned closer to him, whispering something inaudible.

Once he was done, Koro-Sensei nodded, gesturing for him to continue to his class. The bluenette walked inside without another word, making one last quick glance before disappearing.

Koro-Sensei cleared his throat before continuing. "I am one of the witnesses that saw the treatment your father gives you. I told one of your classmates to record it, so we can have evidence for the future."

He looked back at the classroom, where everyone was peeking out from the window, shamelessly eavesdropping.

"Karma, Nagisa, will you please come out?" He called. Nagisa popped out from behind the door, with Karma following after. They all had sorry looks in their faces, averting their eyes from you.

Nagisa held out his phone with the video playing. You looked up hesitantly, unsure whether you'd like to see the gruesome scene before you.

Your father brought down the end of the stingray whip onto your back, with each slash he made, you flinched, biting down onto your tongue to keep from making any noises. Your hands were pressed against the wall, your scarred back exposed.

"Instead of having sons, I'm stuck with a useless daughter like you," he spat out, gripping your jaw tightly. He brought down the whip again, a sound barely escaping your lips.

"You never seem to learn, don't you? How many times do I have to tell you to go home in time?!" He yells, his hand smacking your cheek violently, causing you to fall onto the ground, limping against the bloody floor.