x || karma • babygirl

« karma x reader lemon »

YOU WERE LYING on your bed, watching as your boyfriend, Karma Akabane, busy himself with the computer.

It was cold, and you wanted to have a nice cuddle with him, but he hardly stood up from that rotating chair ever since the two of you got home from school.

He said he was just gonna borrow that for a few minutes, you thought, pouting as you crossed your arms.

"Oi, Akabane!" You called, hanging your head from the mattress, frowning at the red haired boy.

Karma grunted in response, looking at you from the corner of his eye. You let out a frustrated sigh, toppling out of bed.

You discarded your shirt, replacing it with Karma's school blouse and your necktie. You let out a mischievous giggle, pouncing towards the back of your boyfriend.

"What the-" Karma mumbled, watching as you sit ontop of his lap with a playful grin.

Karma sighed. "Is that my uniform? You'll get it all wrinkled, you know..." arms around his neck, your lips grazing with his.

You could feel Karma smiling, closing the small space that separated your lips. You gladly kiss him back, feeling the warmth of his hands on the cheeks of your ass.

You moaned, ruffling his crimson red hair. Karma pulled away, trying to catch his breath for a moment.

You looked up at him, a small smile on your face. "Let's make this night a memorable one,~" you say, pausing for effect. You pressed your lips against his ear, the feeling of your warm breath sending a shiver down his spine.

"Daddy,"

With that, he narrowed his gaze on you, grabbing your ass as he plops you down the mattress, looming over your body. His eyes flashed danger, a mischievous smile printed on his lips. 

He grabs ahold of your necktie and tugs it harshly, your faces a few inches away from each other.

He smiled devilishly, serving as a warning to you to not cross the line. He looked at you dead in the eye, his lustful thoughts taking control of his brain.

"Babygirl, if you call me that one more time, I'll make sure you won't be able to go to school tomorrow," he says, earning an amused chuckle from you.

Your fingertips ran across his neck softly, your hands slowly travelling up to his red locks of hair.

"I'm feeling a little rebellious tonight, so why not, daddy?" You replied, watching as his predator-like eyes narrow on you. To him, the word was a signal, a trigger, one that'll make his self-restraint completely vanish in an instant. He can literally fuck you in a dark alley if you tease him in public. Karma picks no location to do his kinky deeds.

In a blink of an eye, your undies were stripped bare, his hungry eyes feeding at the erotic sight before him. His eagerness led him clumsily unbuttoning the blouse that you borrowed from him, throwing it across the room once he was done.

"(Y/N), you drive me insane," he says, licking his lips, leaning closer to you.

He planted heated kisses on your neck, making you moan softly. He kept on sucking your sensitive skin until purple bruises appeared before his eyes, a mark of his territory.

He pulled away from your neck, a smile of satisfaction appearing on his lips once he saw your skin decorated with his love marks all the way down to your collarbone.

He looked at your already wet womanhood, placing a finger ontop of your clit, rubbing up and down at a painfully slow pace.

You moaned, breathing heavily. You longed for more - more than what he's doing to you right now.