x || myojin aki • uniform [14+]

myojin aki x reader lime
anime | sweet punishment

  (Y/N) LOOKED FORWARD to welcoming her lovely boyfriend at home with a warm smile every night. There were always comfy slippers to ease his aching feet, dinner, a new, fresh set of clothes waiting patiently for him after he takes his hot bath, and a nice, relaxing massage, all in behalf of his hard work. She thought that it was the least she could do to help him out and carry some of his burden, and certainly didn't mind since she came home from work hours before him.

Tonight was no exception. In fact, the girl was missing him terribly, as he came home even later than usual, which meant that there was even less time she could spend with him. At work she'd remember how adorable he looked when he slept so soundly under the smooth sheets she had washed so hard for him, and then by lunch all she could think of is if he was eating well at job. The endless train of daydreaming and thoughts went on until she could finally hold him in her arms, feeling the warmth of his body on hers after a long day, deeply in love.

"Tadaima," the purple-haired man's voice sounded like how it should be: smooth and deep. Velvety and erotic. Like his sadism for his lady couldn't be kept in check, especially whenever he caught a glimpse of her wonderfully made face.

"Aki-chan!" (Y/N) squealed as she trapped him inside her embrace, burrowing her face against his clothed body. Ah, the smell of his uniform. It was a mix of smoke, sweat, and cologne that clung tightly onto the fabric of his clothes, giving off that irresistible, masculine scent. This never failed to make her sigh in content. Aki was home together with her inside the apartment they shared, living a happy and contented life. While it may be small in size, it was enough for a couple who'd spend every minute huddled together as closely as possible. Room size was not a problem.

"Welcome home," (Y/N) smiled widely, pulling away so she could look up and get a clear view of his face. Ah, it was still the same as last night: perfectly handsome, perfectly perfect. Honestly, was there even a time when he didn't look good? No, there probably isn't, and everyone in the entire universe would agree.

"I missed you so much."

Aki chuckled out of amusement. He liked (Y/N)'s clinginess. It made him feel important and wanted, which was something he wasn't accustomed to during his early years. Having someone love him so much warmed his cold and bitter heart. Sometimes it gets a little too overwhelming for him, and he'd silently cry by your side at night when you were soundly asleep, thankful he got to have someone as wonderful as her.

I could never ask for more in life, thought the prison guard as he was met with the lovely gaze of his girlfriend. He cupped her cheek gently in his gloved hands. "I missed you too," replied Aki. Engagement and thoughts of the sort began to race around his mind, temporarily leaving him blank and under the trance of (Y/N)'s stare. What would life be with her as his fiancée—or even better yet, his wife? It must be like a dream.

Like always, Aki was fetched his pair of bunny slippers (he didn't get to pick), had yet another delicious dinner, and took a nice, hot bath. He'd been soaking under the water for quite some time now, and his skin was starting to sting, so he got out of the bath to clean himself up. Only, he felt a little twitchy and uncomfortable. The man sighed after pausing for a moment, already aware of the situation at hand. It'd only make sense that it'd start to act up after not engaging in sexual activities for a while, and admitted that he missed having fun under the sheets at night.

That is why he took advantage of (Y/N) being such a nice girlfriend, and asked her to wash his back with a plan at hand. The girl reluctantly stepped in, and constantly looked away before seeing too much of what her boyfriend had in store. Despite getting a perfect view of it multiple times already, there was still this tiny voice inside her head reminding her that private parts ate still private, no matter how much she's seen and loved it.

"(Y/N)," Aki glanced at her from the foggy mirror. "Don't look away, it's just me."

"I'm not..." she trails off, flustered and blushing red.

The corner of Aki's lips curl into a condescending smirk. He stands up from the stool facing (Y/N) with a bare, slicked body. Having the mind of a sadistic man, his fantasies emerged from their slumber one by one, and the urge to be soaked in pleasure grew rapidly fast. The prolonged amount of time without tending to his needs made him comparable to a crazy dog in heat, panting and drooling all day.

"Strip," he commanded, maintaining a stoic expression on his face. For him, the best part was watching her comply to his orders, and seeing her oh-so-lovely face in the process—filled with vulnerability, innocence, and somehow, excitement. It drove him nuts.

"Now lie down."

(Y/N) was sprawled against the wet tiles of the bathroom floor, her hair messily arranged and damp across the room. She didn't dare open her legs without Aki's consent. She knew better. So she waited until his eyes were satisfied from taking the sight in, and was finally ready to sweep her away in an ecstasy-filled haze.

Aki bent down to his knees and pried open her legs, revealing the very pearl he was going to ravish and play with all night. Finally, he was going to hear (Y/N)'s delicate voice whispering his name preciously, like he was some sort of incomparable treasure that only she had access to, her lewd yet adorable whimpers as she neared her release, and the smile she'd give him afterwards that made him feel so warm.

"Aki-kun," (Y/N) called, instantly gaining the man's attention. She wrapped her arms around his neck, her fingers brushing past the visible veins underneath the thin layer of skin gently. She pulled herself closer to the male, and it was only then when he realized he wasn't the only one suffering these last few weeks. Her lips were agape, salivated and gleaming under the bathroom's dim light. Her eyes were coated in something Aki could only feel, but not decipher.

"Please, take me."

[ a/n ; holy shit y'all

so idk if you've ever heard of that anime (specifically hentai lol), but it's a good one, and has a good storyline aside from the gud scenes if u know what i mean hohohoho. and it actually has one of the bombest ending songs. i recommend giving it a try, and i suggest watching it alone. with earphones on. or airpods. just please save yourself from possible embarrassment.

anyways im out lol this took quite a while to write, and i know this is another shitty oneshot, but i'm trying. im out ]