x || kageyama ● relieve me

« kageyama x reader lemon »

JAPAN WAS A place known to have amazing sights. Tourist spots were plenty all around the famous archipelago, each more breathtaking than the last. From an orchard of cherry blossoms in their full bloom to the aesthetically pleasing canals that koi fishes inhabited, you asked yourself a question.

Was there a sight worth seeing more than what the country has to offer?

The answer was yes. A sight more beautiful than all of Japan's wonders itself existed. And no, it wasn't in some remote place far off the globe that no man has ever stepped foot on before, instead, it was close to your reach — very close.

***

"(Y-Y/N)-san, you're too rou—agh!"

Such remarks never finish leaving Kageyama's trembling lips as soon as you go down on his cock with your tongue. It was something that was sure to keep the nasty mouth of his shut with no exceptions. Sure, he'll sneak in  a few groans of your names, maybe a few playful retorts if he's feeling braver than usual. His motive was to prove he wasn't a complete, noisy mess despite your skillful techniques on him. But all it ever does is provoke you even more at the sound of his voice breathy and rasp. To think he was an outstanding athlete losing his breath just by sucking him off — it was a good feeling.

Your hand gripped his shorts tightly, shooting him a look that reminded him that they weren't at home. Right, right — you were sure your prick of a boyfriend forgot you were doing such a deed inside one of the cramped stalls of the men's bathroom. He was still very much at the Sendai Gymnasium, a few hours away from their match against Aoba Johsai, and not in his bedroom. How frustrating.

You pulled away from your boyfriend, taking your time to inspect the expression on his face. Was he frowning more than usual, or were you just realizing how nasty his resting face looked like? Was he clutching both of his fists because what you were doing felt good, or was the pressure still devouring him? Whatever the answers were, he was incredibly harder to read today, that's for sure.

You gently placed a hand on his knee. "Oi, Tobio-chan,"

"You're not feeling any better, are you?" You ask, maintaining a low tone in your voice. "You're still thinking about your game with Oikawa-san."

The raven-haired boy looked dumbfounded for a moment, probably wondering to himself how you saw through him despite his effort to look like his mind was blank. Pretending wasn't his forte, anyway, so it made sense that he was found out pretty quickly.

"No, it feels really good, but I can't shake off the tension in my nerves. Sorry," he replied, facing away from your stare. "I just—"

"Aish, no more reasons," you cut him off. Reaching for his cheek, which was surprisingly chubby, you gave it a good squeeze. "That's why I came here, idiot. I knew that you'd be on edge because of your shitty senpai. Because of that—" you got on your knees again, "—I'm going to do my best to help you relax. You need this, I need this, your team needs this. Nobody wants a shitty setter making shitty tosses to their spikers."

Creases formed on his forehead as soon as he wrinkled his brows. "Dumbass. It's not like you can do better — f-fuck..."

"I can't hear you~" you chanted under your breath, leaning forward to put the tip of his cock oozing with slick inside of your drooling mouth. "Speak up, King of the Court."

His manhood fitted inside of your mouth perfectly. It felt as if your tongue and his shaft were a match made in heaven — it was warm and snug, the friction of the rough bumps on your tongue against the base of his shaft sparking a certain sensation that Kageyama found hard to control especially at his voice. His brusque form sent forth rather lewd, feminine sounds echoing all over the restroom. You shot him a narrowed glare in return, which the boy struggled to obey. But nonetheless, he did what he was told.

It was obvious to tell when Kageyama was near. He'd start to buck his hips subconsciously with his eyes squeezed shut, clearly wanting to let out his load inside like his instincts told him to do. In the pinnacle of him nearing his release, his mind would go mush, his knees wobbly and his heartbeat wild. He loses his sense of touch and didn't mind whether it was your mouth pleasuring him, or your pussy. His mind was fixed on one thing — to cum.

The feeling of his hot, thick sperm covering every inch of your mouth was addicting. The smell of sweat and slick was indeed intoxicating to your brain, therefore blinding almost every of the five senses you have. There was so much going out of his slit it was impossible to not spill any on the floor.

You pulled away, smiling and out of breath. A thin string of slick was the only thing left that connected your lips to the tip of his head, reminding you that you were done for the time being. Kageyama was taking too long to be in a bathroom break, so he'd better pull up himself and get back to the court as fast as possible. The team was aware you were coming to watch, and it wouldn't take long before any of them could get an idea.

You stand up, your eyes cast down to the lad's tired face. It was still red, and he hasn't caught his breath yet. There was something so attractive and hot about him after he releases his load, and you didn't know why. Was it the wild pheromones that hasn't calmed down yet? His masculine scent mixed with sweat and men's cologne, perhaps? You're not sure. You can never be sure. But you'd rather not know, because it'd most likely take out the fun in experiencing the aftermath of sex. Ignorance towards certain things was much better than knowing everything.

The two of you sneaked out of the bathroom and did your best to look casual as you made your way back to the court. Your nerves were at ease more than the first time during the morning, which was honestly a big relief on both your part, and his. You tend to influence him in feeling nervous before a match whenever you'd come around to watch, so you felt curious on how he's going to do this time around.

"Oi, Kageyama!" Hinata yelled from one of the players' benches. "We just did stretches. You better do them or else you'll suck at giving me tosses."

"I'll do well, unlike with your lame spikes, dumbass!" He clapped back, getting into a fighting stance with the exuberant orange-haired lad.

You smiled. "Tobio-chan!" You called to him. His expression quickly shifts into a different one as soon as he turns his body to yours.

"Good luck! I'll be cheering you from above!"

God help this girl, was what Kageyama could only think in his head. She clearly doesn't know how much it fires me up.

The nasty-looking boy curled his lips into a tiny smile. That was all he could do at the moment, when you and him were feet apart and is surrounded by hundreds, no — thousands of people in the court as well. Such times called for minimum affection towards one another, and no physical contact as much as possible, for Kageyama feared he'll lose control like he always does. But then again, love was just like that in the first place, isn't it? It's the feeling of a thousand urges and emotions tugging and pinpointing towards one person all at once.

"I'll do my best. Watch me, (Y/N)-san."

[ a/n ; heyy

so wrote a little something for u readers just to keep the updates coming for my lemon spree. the requests are going to be published, don't worry. i'll just need a bit of time because something came up out of the blue, thus, making me incapable of writing frequently. please forgive me for the wait.

i'm now doing haikyuu!! oneshots, so feel free to drop in your requests anywhere in mt account. :) ]