x || bakugo ● on the phone

« bakugo x reader lemon »

[ warning ; heavy sexual profanity ahead ]

BY TWELVE O'CLOCK in the middle of the night, the UA dorms have already switched off the lights in their respective rooms. Not everyone was sleeping, but they kept to themselves under the blankets instead of burning the midnight oil with the ones who shared the same situation.

(Y/N) was in the same boat as the insomniacs in her dorm, but instead of making an attempt to knock herself out like the others, she decided to call her lovely, hot-headed boyfriend and spend the late hours of the night together.

***

"... Now, play with your pussy like how I always do. Stay quiet so I can hear how wet you are," Bakugou demanded quietly on the other side of the call. Despite his effort to remain silent so it can only be heard by his girlfriend, his voice was still deep and rasp. The girl had no complains or whatsoever; she loved it equally.

(Y/N) did as she was told and bit her lips to keep her from making any noise of pleasure. Her fingers continued to plunge inside of her walls, deeper than the last. It pulsed from the overwhelming excitement this new method of intimacy gave her, as it was on a whole different level.

She'd never even heard of phone sex before, but Bakugou certainly had an idea about it. He had even brought it up to her a few months ago in case she wanted to give it a try, but (Y/N) thought of it as ridiculous since she had no idea how it worked. Turns out it was as good as the usual.

Without no fail, the sound of (Y/N)'s wet womanhood being played with by her fingers reached the receiving line of the phone call, and into the ears of her boyfriend. Bakugou swore it was like music to his ears, which made him even more turned on.

"Good girl," Bakugou replied, "keep doing that princess. My dick feels so hard I wish I could fuck you right now. That shitty Aizawa's on patrol though."

"K-Kacchan," she breathed, indulging on the thought of him masturbating to the lewd sound of her hungry, wet cunt. It somehow made her a lot more sensitive down there, causing her pace to slow down a bit.

"Grab your onahole for me, Kacchan. Imagine it's my pussy and ram your cock inside of it as hard as you can. Put a shit ton of lube and close your eyes."

Bakugou seemed to be surprised at her sudden demand, but he didn't fall behind and followed her request. A few moments later, (Y/N) heard a strangled groan leave his lips in an attempt to keep quiet.

The (H/C)-haired girl closed her eyes, pressing her head against the wall of the small bathroom she was in. "How does it feel to be inside of my pussy? Are you going hard like I told you to, Kacchan?"

"F-Fuck. Yeah, it feels good, (Y/N). You feel so tight," was his reply.

"Pinch your nipples as hard as you can, babe. Then, add in another finger inside of that dirty cunt of yours fast. You still remember how I move them inside of you?" He asked.

"Yes, I do."

"Right, right, do that. Curl them and try to find your sweet spot, babe. Get on all fours and stick your lovely ass up. Tease yourself until I tell you to cum."

Even though it kind of hurt to get on all fours since the floor was made out of hard polished tiles, the girl made sure to do as she was told like an obedient dog. She stuck her ass up in the air despite the cold temperature that clung onto her skin.