𝟖𝟏: 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥

kyoko.

ˢᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ᶠᵒᵘʳ | ᵉᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ

chapter eighty-one: 𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔩

The house was new. Very new. It looked like it had been finished last week. It looked almost too new in some strange way. It was as if it had rolled off a production line, but they had forgotten to apply the mandatory layer of color to it. The windows were huge, and seemingly inspired by something truly alien. Anyone could see into the house from an uncomfortable distance, only guarded by a thick, black metal gate. From where Kyoko stood, she could see surfaces of white and granite enforced in the walls in a straight, uninspired monotony. The house, it seems, was a livable, modern mausoleum.

"Once they've read the warrant, then you're free to move!" the chief exclaimed. "I'm counting on everyone to act swiftly."

"What's with this guy?" Rock Lock asked. "Over here, acting like we don't know our jobs."

"You know that's not what he means, Rock Lock. Give it a rest!" Fat Gum assured him.

Rock Lock hummed under his breathe, as the officer chiefs began moving in to commence the operation. "The real problem... is that these Yakuza bastards are good at living in the shadows," the curly haired pro stated. "They see all these heroes and the police; they might just disappear."

Just before the chief was about to ring the doorbell, a huge creature emerged from the house. The creature punched the gateway and smashed against the group of cops and heroes that standing by the area. As soon as the creature's clenched fist collided against the group, it violently agitated in the asphalt. Geysers of brown debris and dust spouted upward; as the remnants of the fireless explosion landed like a slaughtering rain. Kyoko, acknowledging the situation was fishy, was quick to create an air barrier to protect the group of cops and heroes who were behind her. The golden pattern traced the air, completely capturing the attention of everyone.