𝟒𝟎: 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐝

kyoko.

ˢᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ᵗʷᵒ | ᵉᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ⁻ˢⁱˣ

chapter forty: 𝔪𝔞𝔶𝔟𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔰𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔞 𝔥𝔬𝔱 𝔯𝔬𝔡

"Excellent job today, you two," Jeanist complemented, as Kyoko and Bakugo panted for air

"Excellent job today, you two," Jeanist complemented, as Kyoko and Bakugo panted for air. They were scratched, scorched and had just finished their final outdoor battle. The blonde would not admit it at first, but she clearly won. Her final attack had tied him up with one of her beams, but the blonde exploded the grip in the final second. However, Jeanist gave them the same score. "Go and rest."

"Will there be any party today, sir? Like a closing party?" Kyoko questioned innocently, fixing her black dress.

"No," he responded. "I can't put you in danger anymore. There's rumors that Stain might attack. I can't have you two out there, not after what occurred yesterday," he explained, looking at the dark window.

"Yes, sir," both of them simultaneously replied, before returning to the dorms. The warm bronze sunlight was swallowed by the horizon. The bright sunny day engulfed in darkness, a beautiful darkness. A darkness where laughter lines could be illuminated and seemed to turn from creaks to craters, as Kyoko grinned at the scintillating moon. The cold night tired her, making the girl close my eyes. Somewhere in the distance an owl howled, awakening the nocturnal nature. The lustrous, dancing stars glinted in the sky, brightening it even more. Kyoko felt there was no such thing as darkness, as long as the moon was iridescently shining and the stars gleam above, she was never completely in darkness.

From the hallway, Kyoko could listen to the echoing beats and the thumping of the bass from the dance hall below. "Do you think the guys will be coming over?" Kyoko questioned, extending and elongating her arms.

"Nah," Bakugo replied, as he moved his black mask up, meshing into his hair. The ashen blonde hair mixed with the mask, which pulled his locks back, made him look insanely handsome, Kyoko could only stare at the way his hair intertwined with it. Her face became the color of a bad sunburn, and under that dark, black hair, it had the effect of making her look like it was a campfire. The girl brushed her hair back, lips parted, still looking at the way his hair and his mask meshed so well. The blonde noticed in a side glance, quickly shifting his hand towards her chin, pushing it up and closing her lips. "You're drooling, doll face," he cooed, before he opened the door.