𝟕𝟕: 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

kyoko.

ˢᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ᶠᵒᵘʳ | ᵉᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ᶠᵒᵘʳ

chapter seventy-seven: 𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔴𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

Kyoko chased the man alongside Kirishima through the rough, cobbled streets that caused her feet to ache

Kyoko chased the man alongside Kirishima through the rough, cobbled streets that caused her feet to ache. The buildings were tight together and loomed over her, like a forest of stone. When she looked up, the roofs were so close together that she could only make out a sliver of the dark blue sky that was mirrored by the tiny stream of moonlight that trickled along the cold stone ground. The alleyway twisted and turned back on itself, first going to the right, then to the left. From where Kyoko stood, whether she look in front or behind, she saw nothing but stone.

"Leave me alone!" the silver haired man demanded, as he took a turn to the left. "Stop chasing me!"

"I will if you stop running!" Kirishima barked back, the two following him close behind. "Come on! You should at least save your buddy, shouldn't you?!"

"That's what you're mad about?!" the man shouted.

"You shot someone then ran off to save your own skin! Not much of a man, are ya'?!" Kirishima snarled. The silver haired man gasped, noticing that the alleyway had no exit. The dead end of the alleyway was darkness and sour relics of a hundred take-away meals. As Kyoko shot between the walls that were too high for her to bother seeking the almost black sky, she stopped alongside Kirishima to face the villain at a respectable distance. The lampposts casted their shadow like black over deepest charcoal; by midway it had bled out. From the apartments and the buildings nearby came noises, not so much as in the bustling daytime, but all the louder for the absence of light and the quieter traffic. "It's a dead end!" Kirishima sneered.

"Which means you're ours!" Kyoko completed in a desperate shout.

"Get away from me!" the man of silver hair hollered, turning back to the adolescents. From his wrists emerged three silver daggers that glistened under the moonlight. Kyoko gasped at the sight and reminded herself of much this man's quirk resembled the silver teethed villain. The silver, gleaming blade sliced through Kirishima's hardened neck, producing blaring orange sparks that flung through the air. The redhead grunted at the move, but so did the silver haired man, as he received a powerful, hardened punch from Kirishima. The silver haired, frail skeleton stumbled on the ground, tumbling and then smashing against the wall.