𝟔𝟖: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞 ﹝𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨﹞

kyoko.

ˢᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ | ᵉᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗᵉᵉⁿ

chapter sixty-eight: 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔢 ﹝𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔱𝔴𝔬﹞

Multiple figures sprinted towards them, ready to shoot their guns at the participants

Multiple figures sprinted towards them, ready to shoot their guns at the participants. Soil boiled up and pooled in their feet, lathering dust over their shoes. Standing at the edge of the safety area, Kyoko and Shindo walked up and furrowed their brows, ready to counter. The group moved quickly, battering their guns that dared to shoot their way. Kyoko watched them move momentarily before clenching her fists and darting her elbows against her sides, ready to attack the villains.

"Get everyone to safety!" Shindo commanded, as the two sprinted towards the villains.

"Shindo, Hayami, wait!" Midoriya called.

"Do it! Get them as far away from the villains as possible!" he shouted again.

"Right!" Midoriya responded.

"I'll start hammering away at the henchmen at one second intervals," he stated. "You, Kyoko, shoot as best as you can, or fly them away with the air barriers."

"Right, Yo," she replied, quickly getting into action. There was a terrible rumble from deep in the stomach of the earth that struck fear into every villain. Then the earth began to move as if it were a wave on the sea and the soil and rocks that stood crumbled into their own foundations, trapping their occupants to a crushing destiny. Kyoko lifted her arms, noticing that the villains were floated momentarily, before they were crushed down by the rocks, as a golden pattern followed them.

"Nice work," Shindo complemented.

However, and abruptly, the figure of Gang Orca slid and stood right in front of the black haired boy, shocking him and staring at him with his contracted garnet pupil. "Nice try," he snarled, before he shot an attack at him. Right in front of him, the pro created a wave of air that pushed him back, radiating a flashy light that blinded the two participants momentarily. Fortunately, Kyoko was able to hold back on her place, but Shindo was thrown back. He had been paralyzed, and his body only seemed to be able to shift and twitch.