𝟔𝟕: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞 ﹝𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞﹞

kyoko.

ˢᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ | ᵉᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ˢⁱˣᵗᵉᵉⁿ

chapter sixty-seven: 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔢 ﹝𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔢﹞

"Alright," the voice of Mera blared through the speakers, as the participants watched the screen

"Alright," the voice of Mera blared through the speakers, as the participants watched the screen. All one hundred students were in, and Kyoko was now standing by in between Shindo, Utsushimi, Mora, that guy with the long, blonde hair, and Yoarashi. "For the hundred of you who passed the first test, please turn your attention to the screen," the man commanded.

"It's the test arena," Midoriya stated.

"What happens next?" Uraraka asked innocently.

From the building on the screen, an enormous explosion ebbed the building into an orange flash of light. The red and orange lights erupted with violet to punch its way out of the main complex of the building, immediately shattering the tinted windows and rushing out the smoke and fire. Thousands of pieces of glass and steel created a deadly rainfall that showered down. Shrill and deafening alarms echoed through the room, as the screen displayed more areas tinted in that thick smoke and orange lights.

"Wait, does that mean-?!" Midoriya yelped, watching the area get filled with smoke and dust.

"There's only one more round to the exam," Mera stated. "Your goal is simple: undertake rescue exercises and save the bystanders who are trapped in these disaster sites."

"Save the what now?" Mineta and Kaminari simultaneously asked.

"The bystanders," Kyoko replied, sliding her arms against her chest. "They are the people in a disaster scene. We learned about that in class."

"It can also simply refer to innocent citizens on the street," Yaoyorozu added.

"Use this time to show us how you will carry out successful rescue procedures once you receive your provisional licenses," Mera continued. "Treat this as though it were the real thing."