𝟓𝟓: 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐣𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩

kyoko.

ˢᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ | ᵉᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ᶠᵒᵘʳ

chapter fifty-five: 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔧𝔞𝔟𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔴𝔬𝔠𝔨 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔭

Five thirty in the morning the following day. The sun bloomed on the horizon, golden petals stretching ever outwards into the rich blue. Mellow azures and pinks blurred together in a silver mist to create another gorgeous scene. It was the brilliant flower of the sky that warmed their days. It was the invitation to a new day, that sunrise so ordinary extraordinary.

"Good morning, class," the professor Aizawa greeted. "Today we begin a training camp that will increase your strength. Our goal is to increase your skills exponentially, so that each of you earns a provisional license. This will allow you to face the dangers that continue to fester in the darkness. Proceed carefully," he explained. "Look alive, Bakugo!" the professor exclaimed, handing a baseball towards the blonde. "Try throwing that for me."

"Yeah, sure," he replied with his growling, morning voice. "Like in the fitness test."

"That's right," Aizawa affirmed. "When you first started school, your record was 705.2 meters. Let's see if you've improved."

"Oh, I get it!" Ashido shouted. "We're checking our progress!"

"With what's happened to us the last three months, maybe he can throw it a whole mile now!" Sero commented.

"Come on, get it, Bakugo!" Kirishima cheered, to which Kyoko glimpsed at him and smiled.

"I've got this," he growled. "No one blink!" he shouted, lounging his body back to throw the ball. "Go to hell!" Bakugo hollered, as he moved his body forward and pushed the ball into the air. The orange explosion set into the air, igniting the blue sky with a sudden light, as rings of smoke dissipated into the air. The group watched patiently, as the ball was thrown into the forest.

"That was 709.6 meters," Aizawa bluntly stated, making Bakugo's eyes widen.

"That's it?" questioned Sero. "Kinda disappointing."