𝟓𝟏: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞

kyoko.

ᵐᵒᵛⁱᵉ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ | ᵗʷᵒ ʰᵉʳᵒᵉˢ

chapter fifty-one: 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔡𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔲𝔫𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢

"Are you ready?"

"Born ready."

Suddenly, both simultaneously hopped, propped up by their quirks. Kyoko's flashing beams emerged from her twitching and nervous palms, while Bakugo's confident arms pushed him up, allowing an explosion to erupt with its glowing ember and shoot him all the way to the top. The two jumped forward, advancing towards the upper rooftop where the rest of the group was. A group of robots began to advance, slowly creeping towards Uraraka's position.

"Over there, Katsuki!" she shouted, pointing north.

"Right!" he hollered back, smirking.

The two launched themselves forward, Bakugo using an explosion while Kyoko flashed a golden beam to shoot herself forward. Scooping the air, both simultaneously pulled off similar moves to destroy the robot that was about to attack Uraraka. The yellow and orange explosion Bakugo produced flickered and danced with fury, powerfully blasting through the fuel in his palm. The bright hues of orange, red and yellow danced before him, destroying the robot. At the same time, Kyoko was working on the attack that simultaneously destroyed the robot. Pushing the air with her palm, the beam came as a brilliant shock of white in the graphite sky, forking silently to the unsuspecting ground - the thunderous boom always calling its warning too late. The collision of flames, explosives and beams sent up a thick, black cloud of smoke and devoured the scene in seconds.

Kyoko could hear the sudden gasps from above and below. "Kacchan!" she could even hear Midoriya yelp, as the two rolled back on the ground, propping themselves up with their arms. Ice spikes emerged from the opposite side, sumerging the robots into an immobilizing terror that petrified them all. The spikes glistened silently, as the background sounds of squeaking and whirling echoed through.