𝟓𝟑: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐬 ﹝𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬﹞

kyoko.

ˢᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ | ᵉᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ᵗʷᵒ

chapter fifty-three: 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔰𝔰𝔶𝔠𝔞𝔱 𝔡𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔰 ﹝𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔩𝔶 𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔦𝔣 𝔦 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔶𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩𝔰﹞

"Now that you've finished up your first semester at U.A. high, it's time for summer vacation to officially begin," Aizawa bluntly stated. "However, don't think these will be months of rest for you heroes in the making. At this camp, we'll push you to go beyond your limits. You're aiming to become plus ultra."

"Yes, sir!" the whole class responded, as Kyoko glimpsed at Bakugo and Kirishima. The redhead used the blonde as support, leaning his arm over his shoulder.

"You excited, Kyoko?" questioned Kirishima, as the three cornered behind a bus, away from the large crowd.

"Are you kidding? I'm ecstatic!" she exclaimed. "What about you, Katsuki?"

"Yeah, me too," he responded, folding his arms against his chest.

"I'm a little worried about what Aizawa will throw at us next," Kirishima admitted. "You never know what he'll bombard us with. Beside, as I failed the practical, I'm worried these extra lessons will go on us hard."

"That's because you're an idiot," Bakugo clapped back sharply.

"Hey, man!" he shouted, waving his arms at him, to which Kyoko laughed at.

"I'm so siked!" exclaimed Uraraka, running up to Midoriya. "I've been looking forward to this camp all semester, Deku!" Kyoko shifted her gaze to watch the scene.

"Oh, yeah! It's definitely close, huh?" he shouted, waving his arms around frantically. He seemed extremely nervous, his eyes wondering around and his face tinted a bright scarlet.

She adored admiring those dorks attempting to start a romance, but being the shy sons of bitches that they were, none of them would take the initiative.