𝟕𝟗: 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤﹝𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨﹞

kyoko.

ˢᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ᶠᵒᵘʳ | ᵉᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ˢⁱˣ

chapter seventy-nine: 𝔞𝔫 𝔲𝔫𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔨﹝𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔱𝔴𝔬﹞

'A daughter?'

'Just... like... your daddy.'

'Wash away your mom.'

'The back of my hand!'

Her heart hammered against her chest, before she held her head with her temples, pressing down on her skin, as her head tumbled. "Fuck!" she shouted. She felt her brain about to explode.

"Chisaki has a daughter named Eri," Nighteye answered. "There are no records or details about her birth, but when Mirio and Midoriya encountered her, they noticed there were bandages wrapped around her arms and legs."

Kyoko gasped at the green haired man's words.

"Could he really do something so horrific?" Ryukyu questioned, shaking her head in denial.

"Unfortunately, yes," Torino responded. "In the world of super humans, if you can dream it, you can do it."

"Hold on, what are they talking about?" Kirishima asked, dismayed at the situation unfolding before him.

Rock Lock sighed, retreating the comment he said earlier. "I'll say this one time," the man huffed. "We're wondering if this Chisaki bastard is turning his daughter's body into bullets, and selling them on the black market."

"No," Kirishima breathlessly muttered.

"Hu-? Don't tell me," Uraraka shockingly spat out as best as she could.

"To be clear, we aren't certain that he's actually selling the bullets," Nighteye responded. "At this point, their efficacy appears to be questionable. It's possible that their still in the testing phase, and he's giving them out as samples to rally more people to his cause. We have no hard evidence, but we do know he's gathering allies and funds from across the nation. If the completed drug allows him to annihilate someone's quirk entirely, imagine the devastation he could cause."