𝟐𝟒: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐨

kyoko.

ˢᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ᵗʷᵒ | ᵉᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ᵗᵉⁿ

chapter twenty-four: 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔤𝔬𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔤𝔬

"Wo-oh-ow!" Present Mic shouted. "We're practically about to learn who the true winner is of the seventh match! Kirishima or Tetsutetsu!" he announced. The redhead and the metal-covered boy were having an armwrestling duel. It was intense, Kyoko could watch over how the concrete block below them was dented and broken and the debris accumulated around the boy's elbows. "Whoever prevails in this armwrestling match will advance to the second round!" Kyoko could eye Kirishima's fingers were gripping on the concrete, destroying it.

The class 1A bleachers cheered on for the redhead, while the 1B cheered for Tetsutetsu. Kyoko was trying to find Uraraka and Midoriya, but they were nowhere to be seen. She guessed Midoriya was getting ready for his match against Todoroki, but she did not know where Uraraka was. Then this dumb girl we have as a protagonist remembered how injured Uraraka finished off the last match. 'Man, I should go and find her. I wouldn't want no one visiting me if I pass out,' Kyoko thought. 'Actually I take it back, if I do pass out, I hope nobody sees me. I'd die.'

"Let's go!" shouted Present Mic. The sound of an echoing crack invaded the stadium. Kyoko could see it belonged to Tetsutetsu's hand, which had been shattered by Kirishima. The boy's knuckles were shattered like twigs and cracks formed where Kirishima's fingers were formerly pressed. Tetsutetsu shrieked in pain. That was the moment that allowed Kirishima to push over the edge and slam Tetsutetsu's hand down, smashing and completely breaking the concrete below. What was once a block was now just a pile of debris.

"Kirishima is the winner!" Midnight stated, raising her hand. "Add him to the bracket!"

"Yeah!" Kirishima screeched, his fist launched into the air and his quirk was still activated.

"Kirishima earns his spot in the second round!" Present Mic announced.

Tetsutetsu held his arm, insulting to himself. Kirishima, in his mannered nature, extended his hand towards the silver haired boy. The two shook hands, while Midnight fangirled over the happening. Kyoko rolled her eyes and resisted to giggle by biting her lip.