𝟕𝟓: 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

kyoko.

ˢᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ᶠᵒᵘʳ | ᵉᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ᵗʷᵒ

chapter seventy-five: 𝔰𝔥𝔢𝔡 𝔞 𝔩𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

"The hero work studies are a more serious version of your internships," Aizawa stated

"The hero work studies are a more serious version of your internships," Aizawa stated. "They entail helping pro agencies on the streets and with investigations. Your teachers and the principal discussed that with a faculty meeting, and we all agree - it's too soon, they should really be cancelled."

The silence caressed Kyoko's skin like a breeze before it smashed against her soul. However, in seconds, the whole class had been swarmed by a shock and an inner surprise that made the whole class scream in unison: "What?!"

"Aw, but we already met about them!" Kirishima exclaimed, shocked and dismayed by the news.

"I guess... when you think about why we had to move into the dorms, it does makes sense," Kaminari added, as he caressed the back of Ojiro's tail, fiddling with his golden locks.

Bakugo slid his hands over the desk to support himself as he abruptly stood up, a smile stitched into his face. "HA HAAAA!" he laughed, his eyes widened. Kyoko giggled to herself, covering her mouth with her hands.

"Just because you wouldn't get to do one," Hagakure mumbled to herself, dismayed as well.

"But," Aizawa began. A but never meant something good. It never did. "Some people think we won't be able to raise strong heroes with that sort of protective outlook. And with that in mind, the compromise is to be selective about participating agencies, so choose one with a proven track record. Otherwise, you won't be taking part."

Bakugo was immediately upset, turning paler than usual. The smile he had plastered on his face turned into a frown, as the blonde gritted his teeth and twitched, his back crouching before he emerged up again, furiously screaming: "Dammit!"

'I have to text Tama about this,' Kyoko thought to herself. 'He must know about an agency or two. I really hope he's not... connected to-'

"Hey, Kyoko!" Kirishima called, making the black haired girl look up, waving her hair back. He turned on his chair, as the rest of Bakugo's squad also peered at the girl curiously.