𝟓𝟎: 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 ﹝𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐲𝐨𝐤𝐨﹞

kyoko.

ᵐᵒᵛⁱᵉ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ | ᵗʷᵒ ʰᵉʳᵒᵉˢ

chapter fifty: 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 ﹝𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔨𝔶𝔬𝔨𝔬﹞

The crimson robots began to rapidly advance towards them, creepily watching over the four heroes-in-training

The crimson robots began to rapidly advance towards them, creepily watching over the four heroes-in-training. They were opaquely tinted into a metallic black and crimson, echoing their beeps and whirs over the giant area. They would hover in mid air and hop down, scrolling towards their position, as their neon, red eyes illuminated them.

"Alright! Let's do this!" Kirishima exclaimed, crossing his arms against his chest and hardening his body.

Quickly shifting into action, the boy scooped the air before him and clenched his fist with all the force he permitted himself, testing the strength of such robots. He noticed that they were not extremely strong, perceiving the fact that perhaps quantity was the issue, not quality. Smirking at the realization, the redhead continued to use his hardened body to destroy the robots. Punching, kicking, smashing two robots together, his techniques were quick and precise, helping him to be very rapid to destroy the crimson robots surrounding him. The redhead pulled out his clenched fists to later collide it with the robots, resulting in his surroundings behind piles of metallic debris. Scratched, shattered, kicked and head-butted. Kirishima had shut the robots around him almost into a fetal position to protect their vital organs, which in this case were their motors and cogs.

A loud hollering emerged. "Kirishima!" it called out.

"What?!" the redhead responded, turning around.

Kirishima faced Bakugo, who was using his explosions. The redhead also noticed a robot behind him, whirling and spinning, ready to extend its claws towards him. He quickly snapped out of it, using his hardened arm to slap-chop through it. The metal on it was so brittle, the mere, powerful contact of his arm made the robot shatter in half.