𝟕𝟑: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

kyoko.

ˢᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ | ᵉᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ⁻ᵗʷᵒ

chapter seventy-three: 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔫𝔢𝔴𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔥

Midoriya stormed inside the classroom, bowing down at his classmates

Midoriya stormed inside the classroom, bowing down at his classmates. "Guys, I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused!" he exclaimed, his eyes narrowing with shame.

"No sweat, Deku! Thanks for your hard work!" Uraraka exclaimed, staring at the ashamed boy, who had steam erupting out of his nostrils like geysers.

"All he did was vacuum," Jiro commented, sighing loudly. "And what's with those steam nostrils?"

"Class rep, Iida!" he screamed, making the blue haired boy startled. "I'm sorry I disappointed you!"

"Right!" Iida shouted back. "Well, I'm glad you learned from your mistakes. Follow the rules, from now on."

"And Hayami, I'm sorry that I was the cause that you got hurt!" the green haired boy apologized to the girl, who was startled at him.

Kyoko fluttered her eyes shut and waved her hands, smiling at the boy. "Don't worry, Midoriya," she assured in her sweet voice. "No hard feelings taken."

"I'll catch up with everything I've fell behind on these past three days!" Midoriya yelled, clenching his fists and staring at the ceiling.

"That's the fighting spirit!" Kirishima exclaimed. "Do it, man!"

"Time to take your seats, everyone," Aizawa snarled, his icy glare piercing on Midoriya, as he trembled and yelped at the sour voice of the professor. "Morning," he greeted, as he looked at his twenty students, his hands over the wooden desk. "Now that Midoriya is back, we'll go into more detail about what the work studies entail. Go ahead and come in," he stated, as the door slid open, revealing three students that strolled inside the classroom, a blonde, tall, muscular boy, a lilac haired, curvy and very beautiful girl and a dark blue haired boy of slim, trembling features. "I'll have people who've experienced at first hand explain. I suggest you listen carefully as they point out how work studies differ from internships. These three are third years at U.A.. They rank at the very top of our student body," he stated, glancing back at his own students. The blonde was licking his lips, while the girl sported a kind grin and the dark blue haired boy tilted his gaze to the side. "You may know them as... the big three."