𝟖: 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

kyoko.

ˢᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ᵒⁿᵉ | ᵉᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ

chapter eight: 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔤𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔰

The hero course made its path naturally, and Kyoko liked that

The hero course made its path naturally, and Kyoko liked that. She was delighted that it did not feel artificial or out of reach. In the hero course, there were more normal classes than what Kyoko expected, like English lessons, which were normally extremely boring. The classic English exercise was writing four sentences on the board and asking which one was wrong. Kyoko could not roll her eyes more at the most boring of questions. Being under the effects of, you know, drugs and alcohol, Kyoko was not good in paying attention when she was under the influence. There were classes that required her practicing her quirk. That was where she would exceed more. Mister Aizawa was not mean to her, luckily, he was constantly expecting something more out of everyone, but he was taking a closer look at Kyoko. They were both blatantly aware that her powers could exceed the limit of what she showed off in the recommendation entrance exam. Aizawa was aware that hidden within her was an ability that is named, and I quote what her application writes, "her natural manipulation of water". But he knew she wanted to reserve the ability for a specific occasion, and he respected it. Both of them knew that it could be potentially dangerous.

Lunchtime was nice as well. It habilitated her to talk to other classmates and have nice treats in the cafeteria. The cafeteria was enormous, extending to what Kyoko thought was about a hundred tables. It had amazing food at gourmet level, yet it was comforting, like eating at home. The illumination of the place was so bright thanks to the glass covering the whole space and the green nature that surrounded the eating area was magnificently vast, helping to make the place feel homely.

In the afternoon came the best class, the one that delighted every student: Hero basic training. Kyoko was so excited and staggered to start practicing all she had learned to skill with her quirk.

"I am here!" yelled a voice from the door of the classroom. It was the broad, muscular, tanned figure of All Might, the most important hero in Japan. Kyoko could not believe her eyes when she saw that he was going to teach in U.A.. She was more than excited, she was thrilled to begin her classes with the Earth's mightiest hero, the symbol of peace. "Coming through the door like a hero!" Everyone was extremely animated by the figure appearing before them. Kyoko was one of them too, she gasped at the blonde, giant figure of All Might. Everyone was commenting and murmuring on his outfit and the man before them. "Welcome to the most important class in U.A. high! Think of it as Heroing 101! Here you will learn the basics of being a pro, and what it means to fight for the name of good, let's get into it! Today's lesson: Combat training!"