𝟔𝟔: 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐲𝐨𝐤𝐨 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤

kyoko.

ˢᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ | ᵉᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ᶠⁱᶠᵗᵉᵉⁿ

chapter sixty-six: 𝔦'𝔪 𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔨𝔶𝔬𝔨𝔬 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔠𝔨

"Great job, you guys!" Kirishima exclaimed, clapping his hands to remove the excess dust and debris from the fight

"Great job, you guys!" Kirishima exclaimed, clapping his hands to remove the excess dust and debris from the fight. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hands, looking at his group of friends. He was certainly proud of making it past to the following round.

The targets on their bodies suddenly lighted up into light blue. "Wow!" Kaminari shouted. "What does this mean?!"

"You idiot! It means we've passed!" Bakugo barked back.

"Hey! Don't be so mean, Bakugo!" Kaminari shouted.

"We did great, you guys," Kyoko complemented, raising her hand. Kirishima and Kaminari immediately high-fived her hands, but Bakugo simply looked down, smirking and glaring with those hooking eyes he sported with such pride. The girl walked towards him, grinning devilishly at him. "You did great too, ho-" Kyoko interrupted herself as soon as she realized Kaminari was right there. She turned scarlet in that very moment, her face turning as hot as an over.

"Did you just?" Kaminari questioned, sprinting between the two. "What?!"

"I mean, I, uh," Kyoko stammered, scratching the back of her hair. There was no excuse, no escape. "Shit," she huffed under her breathe, gritting her teeth and clenching her fists.

"You're an idiot, you know that?" Bakugo sneered at her, rolling his eyes.

"I know, I'm sorry! I was really trying!" she insisted, trembling and feeling worried about the blonde's reaction.

"Yeah, I know, I know," he reassured, pulling her into his arms. He snaked his arms around her waist, holding her with all the love in the world. The blonde kissed the top of her head, making Kirishima squeal in excitement. "Can you not, shit hair? Yeah, this is my girl, got a problem with it? Fuck off," he snarled. "My cinnamon roll," he cooed, peppering her face with small kisses, especially on her round cheeks. All she could do was giggle, feeling his arms behind her. The two turned towards Kaminari, ready to inspect his reaction as Bakugo let go off her face.