36

Today is the day and Kyungsoo and Namjoo both happy and nervous.

Today is their wedding day.

Namjoo was getting ready in a separate house. Namjoo has been sleeping at Kyungsoo's mother's house since one week ago. It was Kyungsoo's mother's idea. She said that it is not good for the groom to see the bride before their wedding day.

Kyungsoo didn't like the idea of saying that they are married so there is no use for this. But his mother insists on following the tradition so Kyungsoo agrees after one hour fighting with his mother.

When his mother took Namjoo out from the house, Kyungsoo looks upset and his pout was so long that Kyunghee said that she can hang her dress on Kyungsoo lips.

Namjoo on the other hand just follows Kyungsoo's mother plan and did she feel sorry?

No, she did not feel sorry at all. The whole week she was at Kyungsoo's mother's house, they had a lot of fun. They had their way of a bachelorette party.

But on Kyungsoo's side, it was torture. His friends and family were there but still, he wants Namjoo by his side. One day Kyungsoo even call Namjoo just to listen to her voice but it was his sister who picks it put.

With the loud music in the background, Kyungsoo was suspicious. So he asks Kyunghee where is Namjoo and where are there and Kyunghee being playful and cheeky, she lies saying they were at the club and Namjoo is dancing with a man.

Kyungsoo was so angry, he asks Kyunghee in which club they were but Kyunghee didn't want to tell him. So he hangs up the phone and finds Namjoo's location which was at one of the Do's siblings' favorite clubs.

In anger, he took his car key and drive straight to the club. When the guard saw Kyungsoo he let him in straight away. Once Kyungsoo was inside the club, he looks around trying hard to find his wife. But he couldn't find her anywhere.

His search came in stop when one of the bartenders who know Kyungsoo greet him. He thought that Kyungsoo was there to find his sister. So he told him where his sister is which she was in the VVIP room. Kyungsoo smile and thank him and walk as fast as she can to the room.

When she opens the door all the girls who were inside the room look at him, but her eyes were only at Namjoo who was sitting on the couch with a martini in her hand.

Kyungsoo who was so tense, calm down and walk to Namjoo and bring her in his arm.

When they pulled away from the hugs, Kyungsoo eyes Kyunghee who was holding her laugh.

That night was the best and the most memorable night for all of them.

"Are you ready?" Kyungsoo's mother asks Kyungsoo who was fixing his tie.

Kyungsoo turns to look at his mother and smile.

"More than ever."

Kyungsoo's mother smiles and looks at her son with proud eyes.

"I am so happy for you. I can believe my son is getting married. All my son is married now leaving me with their sister."

"But we will always be here for you. I am still your son. Just like Kwangsoo Hyung."

"I know. Well, I am here just to tell you how proud I am. Whatever you did for Namjoo and Jun Hyuk, I bet your father will be so happy and proud of you too."

Kyungsoo smile and thank his mother.

Mrs. Do kiss her son's forehead before saying bye because she has to go and see Namjoo and give her something.

Kyungsoo nods his head and lets his mother go.

**********

"You look so beautiful, Namjoo," Wheein said to her best friend.

Namjoo smile and thank her. She can't believe this is happening to her. At first, she was nervous. Her mind keeps on thinking about what if history may repeat itself.

But her husband was so charming as if he knows what Namjoo was thinking, he calls Namjoo saying that not to worry because he will be there waiting for her.

A soft knock on the door can be heard so Wheein walks to the door and open in.

Namjoo turns when he saw that it was her mother in law.

"Mom, what are you doing here?" Namjoo said standing up.

Mrs. Do smiles when her eyes catch the way Namjoo look.

"My son's bride looks so beautiful." She said making Namjoo blush.

"Thank you, mom."

"Come. Let's sit down. I have something to give you." Mrs. Do said taking Namjoo's hand and bring her to the couch that was placed in her room. Once sited, Mrs. Do place Namjoo's hand on her lap before taking out something from her handbag.

It was a red box with Cartier written on it. Mrs. Do open it and take a beautiful blue tennis bracelet.

"Something borrowed and something blue. My husband and I promise each other on our child's wedding day, each of them will get something blue from us. At Subin's wedding, I gave her a blue necklace. Now on your wedding day, I'm giving you this bracelet. It's a gift from my mother-in-law. So now it's my turn to give to my daughter-in-law."

"Mom, it's so beautiful. Are you sure you want to give this to me? You can keep."

"More than sure darling. You know, the very first time I saw you at the office building, I know I want you as my daughter-in-law. You will be perfect for my Kyungsoo. And I am so happy my son has the same taste in women as I do. On the day he came to me and said that he loves you and wants to make you as his wife, I was the happiest mother. So yes, I am sure I want to give this to you. Thank you dear for making my son happy."

"It's me who supposed to say thank you, mom. I am here happy and feeling wanted and love just because of your son. My son has a man to call a father just because of your son. And I have my dream small family just because of your son. So thank you, mom, for letting me marry your son and accepting me as your daughter-in-law even after knowing who I am and whose son Jun Hyuk is."

Mrs. Do wipes her tears and kisses Namjoo's forehead. She is happy that both of her sons settle down with a very nice and angle like a girl. She knows that if her husband was still alive, he will be happier than anyone can be.

Just then there is a knock on the door and the wedding planner walk in saying that it is time.

With last touch up for Namjoo's makeup, the walkout to the door near the garden where the ceremony will take place.