23 - Mature Content

'Kyungsoo, no! You're not going to make love to her. What kind of man will you be if you take advantage of her? You will just scare her away and make her run away from you.'

"Kyungsoo" Namjoo said looking at his face.

Kyungsoo looks at her knowing why was she calling his name.

His member must be poking on Namjoo.

Kyungsoo drew back a little and take a look at Namjoo's beautiful face.

"Love... let's take it easy okay. I can wait and I won't force upon you. We don't have to..."

"I want to" she whispers. "I believe in you and I love you."

Kyungsoo pulls her in for a kiss, kissing her softly at first before they intensified their kiss. A groan escaped his mouth and lifted her bridal style.

Namjoo is glad that her son was sleeping. If not she won't know what will her son think.

Kyungsoo carries her to her bedroom and laid her on the bed, lowering himself on top of her slowly kissing her beautiful lips.

The kiss was loving, passionate and making her beg for more. "Kyungsoo." She moans into his mouth. The more she moaned the more he wanted her.

His hand slowly slid up her shirt and started massaging her breast while kissing her hungrily. Her stomach was dancing and her inner core was on fire. Namjoo couldn't take it any longer and started pulling up on his shirt taking it off. Kyungsoo did the same making him drool at the sight of her body and breast.

He dropped back down and kiss her harder, sliding his hand down through her pajama pants feeling her pussy and she was wet. Exited and hungry for him.

"Damn love, you are so beautiful." He moaned while kissing her all over moving down to her breast and sucking on each of her hardened nipples.

Namjoo screams in pleasure. Her stomach was dancing and her inner core was on fire. She couldn't take it any longer and started pulling out his shirt and take it off.

He dropped back down and kissed her harder and sliding his hand down through her shorts feeling her wet core. Exited and hungry for him to be inside of her.

"Damn it. I want you so bad. You don't know how long I have been waiting for this moment, my love." He then kissed her all over her face and moving down to her breast.

He pulls away from the kiss and trail his hand on her body but stop right on the edge of her short. When he was about to pull it, he stops and look at Namjoo in her eyes and ask "If this to much for you then tell me now love. I'll stop. Because God knows that won't be able to stop once I continue. So tell me to stop now if you want to."

"No. don't stop. I want to be completely yours. Make me your fully, Kyungsoo. Please."

Just by hearing that, he Kyungsoo smiles and pulls Namjoo shorts off her. He groans at the sight of her nakedness.

"Spread your leg for my love. I want to taste you."

Namjoo blushes hard when she heard the naughty word from Kyungsoo but still follow the instruction.

Kyungsoo chuckles a. help Namjoo spread her leg wider. He then got to her pussy and parted her lips below. His tongue darted to her clit sucking and licking making her a moaning mess.

Grabbing a hold of the bedding her try to pull away from Kyungsoo mouth but the hold on her leg makes her miserably fail to make her move around.

"Oh My God! Kyungsoo." She screams when she felt Kyungsoo bit her core. She keeps moaning and screaming his name.

Her orgasm was intense. Her body became numb. She moans out as she lifted her head to look at him. Lifting his head, he takes a peek of her, smiles and moved up to her mouth.

"I need to be inside of you now."

Namjoo was just able to moan. He stands up and takes his pants with his boxer off, he hovers on Namjoo back. He then rubbed his member against her wetness for a couple of times before he began his intrusion.

"Oh!" Namjoo whimper as she closed her eyes because of the sudden attack pleasure.

"You feel so damn good, my love." He breathes as he began to move in and out of her. He let her leg down to his side as he leaned over and kissed Namjoo roughly as his thrusts became faster. His hand began to play with her breasts. The pleasure was almost unbelievable as he whispered sweet nothing to her. When his hand descended between them and massaged her clit that makes her lose it. The mind-blowing ecstasy became so overwhelming that Namjoo exploded.

Namjoo body jerked uncontrollably, her leg buckle as she screams stifled against his mouth. He pulled away from their kiss and buried his head against her neck. Kyungsoo's pace becomes faster and harder. Namjoo heard him grunted before he buried himself to the hilt and released his juice deep inside of her. Namjoo enveloped her arm around Kyungsoo tightly as I felt another wave of orgasm washed over her.

The heavy breathing and the sight of satisfaction were the only sounds that could be heard inside the room. Namjoo felt Kyungsoo shaft slid out of me and she moaned with disappointment. He tilted up his head to look at her and caressed my cheeks.

"I love you so much Kim Namjoo," Kyungsoo whispered sincerely.

"I love you too Do Kyungsoo."

Kyungsoo then moves from Namjoo, lay down beside her and pulls her in his arm. He smiles widely liking the feeling of Namjoo's naked body against his.

"Love, I have something to tell you."

"What is it?" Namjoo till her head looking at Kyungsoo smiling face.

"Move in with me."