9

It's been a week since the kiss at the birthday party and it's been a week since Namjoo avoiding Kyungsoo. She will only talk to him if it is related to works.

All her friends do realize that there was a tension between Namjoo and Kyungsoo and something happen. This is because Namjoo had been avoiding eating lunch with them if she sees Kyungsoo there.

Kyungsoo knows why Namjoo been acting like that but why she's taking this so serious is what he doesn't understand. It was just a kiss or was it because of what he said.

But it was the truth. For this past month, he has been really happy with Namjoo or just by seeing her or just gets a glimpse of her. He didn't know what is the feeling but deep down he knows he feels something for her.

When he went out with his friends, they have a talk and he realizes that he like Namjoo when one of his friends who just got married last week said that he is so happy and he loves his wife. When Kyungsoo asks what make him say that, he explains all his feeling and reacts was same as Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo was in his office trying to focus on his work but fail miserably. He just can't get Namjoo out of his head especially the kiss that they share and the look in her eyes.

It's like she loves it but it was a mistake or more like a sin for her. As if there is a secret she's hiding.

Throwing the pen he was holding on the table, he stands up and walks to the floor to shilling mirror that has a beautiful city view.

He misses her laugh, her smile, her present, her smell. He just misses everything about Namjoo.

He misses Namjoo.

Then an idea pop. Maybe by calling her and ask her about his cousin wedding preparation, he can see Namjoo and be near her.

'Yes, that is what I should do.' Kyungsoo taught.

Picking his phone, he asks Minwoo to call Namjoo and ask her to come to his office to discuss the wedding preparation.

A few minutes later, a soft knock can be heard. Kyungsoo was looking at the city view smile. With a come in commend, Namjoo walk in.

When Namjoo steps in, his heart melts. Just by her perfume smell, Kyungsoo lips smile.

"Yes, sir. What can I do for you?" Namjoo asks politely but deep down in Namjoo heart, she's nervous and she doesn't want to be in the same room as the person who kisses her and declares that he likes her without even knowing who she really is.

Kyungsoo turns around and looks at Namjoo with a smile that makes Namjoo heart skip a beat.

'How come a man can be handsome, charming and cute at the same time?' Namjoo heart said.

'Get a grip Namjoo. Remember who he is and remember who she is.' Said her mind, making her snap out from her thought.

"Have a sit Namjoo. I want to talk about the plan and design that you have come out with for my cousin's wedding."

Namjoo takes a sit on the couch right beside Kyungsoo's single couch.

Namjoo opens her laptop and book and starts telling Kyungsoo about everything. The decoration, the venue, how will it be held, where it will be held.

All the while, Kyungsoo been looking at Namjoo. Admiring her confidence and the way she talks.

"... But sir, it will be better if your cousin or his wife can come and discuss the theme and how they want it. It doesn't matter if just one of them comes. But at least the person who will get married know how their wedding will look. Because I believe every girl has their dream wedding and a function like this is once in a lifetime." Namjoo said smiling professionally to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo nod and smile back at her. But she realizes something. When she said about dream wedding and a once in a lifetime, there we broken feeling in her eyes.

'Did somebody break your heart Namjoo? Did something happen to you?'

"Sure. I will try to tell him about this. At least if he is busy, I will tell him to ask his future wife to come and discuss this with you."

"That will be wonderful," Namjoo said smiling. "It's that's all sir. If yes, I would like to leave since I still have to decorate a birthday party that will be held this Saturday." Namjoo ask.

'No. I want you to stay. So that I can keep on looking at you'

"Sure. That's all I want to talk about." Kyungsoo said not bothering about his feeling.

Thanking Kyungsoo and excuses herself, Namjoo walk out from the office leaving Kyungsoo all alone.

Once the door close, Kyungsoo smile. "I already miss you Namjoo," Kyungsoo said to himself.

**********

The very next day, Namjoo was in her office finalizing the decoration for this Saturday when there was a call from her office phone. She presses the button to answer it.

"Miss Namjoo, there is a girl named Kim Yoo Jung waiting outside. She said she has an appointment with you. She said she is the one who is getting married to Mr. Do cousin."

"Ah yes. Send her in. Thank you, Rosie." Namjoo said before she hangs up.

A minutes later, knock can be heard and Kim Yoo Jung walks in.

Namjoo signs the last paper before she looks at Yoo Jung and stands up. But she was surprised to see who the Yoo Jung was.

"Kim Namjoo."

"Kim Yoo Jung!"

Both of them said looking shocked. Then a smile creeps on their face.

"Oh My God! Kim Namjoo. After almost 6 years. Where have you been Joojoo."

"Kim Yoo Jung. I can't believe it too."

Namjoo walks to her and they hug each other tightly. Namjoo misses her so so much. She was her only best friends when she was in secondary school. And then Yoo Jung when to Paris to persuade her dream to be a designer.

"There a so much for us to talk about. We need to catch up." Yoo Jung said sounding excited.

"We do. Let's go and have a cup of coffee while we catch up and discuss about your wedding decoration."

"Sure. I can't wait."

Namjoo cleans her table up and calls on of her decorator. When he walks in, she gives her the list to buy and some file for him to go through so that if there is any lacking in the design, he can add on and Namjoo can approve it.

Once she's done, Yoo Jung and Namjoo walk out from the office and building and when straight to the nearest coffee shop.

Once they arrive, they order and take a seat near the window and start discussing about Yoo Jung wedding decoration.