26

TAEHYUN AND YOO JUNG'S WEDDING.

It's finally the day.

It's Yoo Jung and Taehyun's wedding and Namjoo's is feeling nervous.

Not because she's the bride's maid or the wedding planner. But she's nervous because she didn't meet Taehyun's mother yet.

On their ceremony rehearsal, Namjoo wasn't able to attend because Jun Hyuk was sick and he didn't want anyone else besides Namjoo and he was being clingy to Namjoo. So she has to excuse herself on that day and just stay at home and told one of her employees to guide then for the rehearsal.

Right now she's helping Yoo Jung with her veil and she feels so nervous.

Yoo Jung saw the way Namjoo look and chuckle.

"Namjoo why are you feeling nervous? I'm the one who's getting married and you are the one feeling nervous."

Namjoo just laughs and smiles at Yoo Jung.

Once she's done with Yoo Jung's veil, she excuses herself and walks out of the room. Taking the lift, she when up to the rooftop.

Walking to the corner of the rooftop she tries her best to calm herself.

Suddenly, she felt someone hugging her from the back and a light kiss on her bare shoulder. He was shocked for a while but when she smells the cologne she relaxes knowing who it is.

"Hey, what happened love? You look nervous and your body is tense."

Namjoo turns to look at Kyungsoo and said "I don't know Kyungsoo. I don't even think I can do this. Taehyun's mom is there and she doesn't know I am the bride's maid and the wedding planner. I'm scared Kyungsoo. I don't know what she will do if she sees me."

"Hey relax love. Come here." Pulling her in his arm which she gladly went. Kissing her hair he said "Nothing will happen? I will be there for you until the wedding end. Aunty Nam won't be able to do anything to you. I'll be your superhero and save you. I won't let anything happen to you at all."

"I'm scared Kyungsoo," Namjoo admit.

"I know you are but don't be. I will be there, my mom will be there and my siblings will be there. So don't be." Kyungsoo said hugging her closer to him which she hugs her tightly back.

Then Kyungsoo breaks the hug. "Now let me see how beautiful my love is."

He scans her from up until down and smiles.

Namjoo was wearing an A-Line floor length chiffon bridesmaid dress. Her hair was tied in an elegant bun leaving a few strand hair fall on each of her sides. Her makeup was light and suit her.

She looks so damn beautiful. He thought to himself.

"My girl is so damn beautiful. I hope she won't overshadow the bride."

Namjoo chuckles and hit his chest. "I won't. She's way beautiful than me and she's the bride. Of course, she will be more beautiful than me."

Kyungsoo pulls her back in his hug and kiss her hair.

"I think we should go. The wedding will be starting in any minutes now."

..........

When the door open and the bride's maid walk in, Namjoo's hand started to sweat. He was nervous because, after almost 3 years, she will be facing Taehyun's mother. All the time when she was organizing the wedding, Taehyun's mother wasn't here or even care. They only talk on the phone and it was just a short time that is telling her that she needs to do what her future daughter-in-law wants and make her happy.