22

The moment Kyungsoo heard about Namjoo's resignation, Kyungsoo left the room ignoring his mother and brother's calling his name.

At that moment, the only important thing is that he has to stop Namjoo. He knows that if Namjoo has resigned from her work then she can move house to and he has to stop that before it really happens.

Once he starts his car, he speeds off to the road and even breaking all the traffic lights. He doesn't care if he gets a summons. The only thing now is that he needs to stop Namjoo.

Once he arrives at Namjoo's home building, he parks his car and runs up the stairs. He has no time to wait for the lift.

Once he stops in front of Namjoo's door and knocks like crazy.

"NAMJOO! Please open the door."

**********

Namjoo who was crying in her room heard someone banging on the door and she knows who is it. But she ignores it and continues packing all her stuff while wiping her tears.

"NAMJOO PLEASE PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR! I KNOW YOU ARE INSIDE." She heard Kyungsoo shout.

Namjoo closes her eyes and lets tears fall more. She was glad that Jun Hyuk is asleep.

"I can't Kyungsoo. I can't. Even if I want to I can't" Namjoo said sitting on her bed covering her face with her hand.

"LOVE PLEASE! Open the door. Please don't do this to me. I love you and I need you. Ignore whatever my Hyung said to you. I bet he didn't mean it. Please love, open the door for me."

Namjoo closes her eyes and calms herself down before standing up and start packing again.

She tries her hard ignoring the door banging.

But then suddenly it became quiet but a moment later she hears someone was talking.

When she walked out to see who it was, she was shocked to see Kyungsoo was kneeling down and talking to her son.

"Jun Hyuk!" Namjoo calls him.

Her son turns around and runs to her mommy with his sleepy eyes.

"Jun Hyuk why did you open the door. Aren't you supposed to be asleep?" Namjoo asks sweetly.

"I know mowmmy. I heard door knock. Why you no open door for papa? Papa calls you a lot of time."

Namjoo closes her eyes when Jun Hyuk calls Kyungsoo papa. She knows that Jun Hyuk is to attach to Kyungsoo and this is what she scared of.

She opens her eyes and smiles at Jun Hyuk "Honey, why don't you go back to room and sleep. You have a long day tomorrow. Granny Julia is going to take you to her farm. So need a proper rest."

Jun Hyuk nods and said a small okay. He kisses his mommy first before walking to Kyungsoo and kisses him and said I love you. Then he walks to his room.

Once Namjoo heard the door close, she turns to look at Kyungsoo but before she was able to talk, Kyungsoo pulls her toward him and kiss her on the lips. Namjoo tries to fight him but fail. Instated she kisses him back.

"Why did you leave me, love?" Kyungsoo asks once he pulls away and rests his forehead with Namjoo's.

Namjoo pulls away and turns her back to him. "What are you doing here, Kyungsoo?"

"To come and seek an answer from the girl I love. Why did you leave Namjoo? What did hyung talk to you?"

"There is nothing your hyung said. Anyway, whatever she said is true. You don't know who I really am. You don't know who Jun Hyuk's father is?"

"I know everything Namjoo. I know who you are and who you almost got married to. Who is Jun Hyuk's father is."

Namjoo turns to look at Kyungsoo in shock.

Kyungsoo steps closer to her and cupped her face. "I know you were the one who supposed to marry Taehyun. Jun Hyuk is his son."

"How?"

"Hyung told me. But Namjoo, I don't care. I really don't care. I love you and Jun Hyuk just the way you are. About Taehyun, I know how he is and how his mother is. You don't need to worry about that."

"But-"

"No but. Please. Forget about him. It's just you, me and Jun Hyuk. Please don't ever do this again, love. I love you so much Namjoo. I do. And I would not be able to live without you. Don't leave me like this again."

Kyungsoo hugs her tightly and kisses her hair. Namjoo closes her eyes and lets the tears fall.

She knows that there is no other right time to tell you're feeling better than now. So he pulls away and looks at Kyungsoo's eyes.

"I love you to Kyungsoo."

Kyungsoo looks shocked. "What!"

"I love you to Do Kyungsoo. I don't when and how but I do."

Kyungsoo lips draw the biggest smile he can and pull her toward him and kiss her lips.

Pull away from the kiss, resting her head on Namjoo's forehead and said "Say it again, please. I want to hear it again."

"I love you, Do Kyungsoo," Namjoo said with a smile.

"I love you too Kim Namjoo. So damn much."

"But I'm scared," Namjoo confesses.

"I know you do. Let's be scared together. I will be there with you all the way."

"Kyungsoo, I have another confession."

"What is it, love?"

"About Jun Hyuk."

Kyungsoo frowns and nods his head encouraging Namjoo to continue.

"Taehyun, he doesn't know Jun Hyuk is his son. He taught that I have aborted him."

Kyungsoo looks shocked but then smiles. "Then we have no problem with that. Better. He will never know he has a son."

"What if one day he knows?"

"Then we will fight for our son."

"Our son?"

"Namjoo I love you. When I say that I mean it. And I love Jun Hyuk just like my son. Don't ever dough that."

Namjoo smile and nods her head.

Both of them look at each other eyes deeply.

"I can't believe you love me too," Kyungsoo whispered.

Kyungsoo smiled and pull Namjoo tighter to him. He bent down and captured her lips.

"There was never a day that I hope you will love me back."

"Really?"

Kyungsoo nodded. "Every single time. The moment I wake up and even in my sleep. Every single minute I will think about it and thought that maybe today will be the day you confess."

"I wanted to tell you tonight at the party. But..." she admitted.

"I love you so much, Kim Namjoo."

"I lo-" Kyungsoo didn't let her finish.

He kissed her.

**********