28

It's been a week since Namjoo the last encounter with Tae Hyun.

When Namjoo told Kyungsoo about this, he was angry and increase the bodyguard for her and Jun Hyuk.

Today, Namjoo was just resting at home since she was feeling under the weather.

She was watching television when the doorbell rings.

She walks to the door and opens it.

"Ms. Kim Namjoo."

"Yes, that's me. May I help you?"

"Can you sign here? There is a letter for you."

Once she signs it, the postman give the letter to her. Thanking the postman, she closes the door and opens the envelope.

When her eyes read the letter her head start to spin and she fainted.

**********

Open her eyes, Namjoo look around and realize that she is in her's and Kyungsoo. She was about to sit down properly when a pair of hands stop her from doing it. She looks at the person and its none other than Kyungsoo.

Namjoo moves his hand and sits down. Then he asks for water. Kyungsoo pours some water and gives it to her.

Once she's done, Kyungsoo takes the glass and place it on the side table.

"What happened?" Namjoo ask.

"You fainted, my love. I got a call from Jun Hyuk's school saying that you didn't pick Jun Hyuk up. They try to call you but you didn't pick up the phone. So I went to pick him and came straight here. When I walk into the house, I was shocked to see you laying on the floor. You almost give me a heart attack. What happened Namjoo?

Namjoo didn't answer Kyungsoo's question but she quickly runs toward Jun Hyuk's room. When she opened the door, Namjoo runs to him who was watching television and hug him.

"Mommy, I can't breathe." Jun Hyuk said. Namjoo broke the hug and kiss him all over his face.

Kyungsoo saw the way Namjoo was acting and he was puzzled. What really happen? He thought.

Then he remembers that when he picks Namjoo up, he saw an envelope and a paper on the floor.

So he left the mother and son alone and walk down. When he arrives, he picks the paper up and read it and was a shocked to see what was written on it.

FIGHTING FOR CHILD CUSTODY.

Once he read all the letters, he understands the way Namjoo was acting. So he went to his office and stat calling his lawyer.

He loves Jun Hyuk as his son and he was planning to propose and make Jun Hyuk have his surname. He wanted to tell Namjoo about it today but he thought that maybe, this can wait. First, he has to make Namjoo win this case. By hook or by crook, she has to win. Because deep inside his heart, he knows that not only Namjoo can't leave without Jun Hyuk. Even he can't.

"Hello, Mr. Do. What can I do for you, sir?"

"Hi, Mr. Kevin. Are you free now?"

"Yes, sir. I am free."

"Then can you come to my home now. I have an urgent case that you need to look at."

"Yes, sir. Sure. I will be there in half an hour."

"Thank you, Kevin. I'll see you soon."

Once they hang up, Kyungsoo places the letter on the table and walks out of the room and went straight to Jun Hyuk's room.

When he walks in, he saw that both of them are joking around on the bed.

"You guys are having fun without me. Now I'm so sad."

Both Namjoo and Jun Hyuk turn toward the door and smile.

"Come, papa, the bed is big. You can come and play too." He said cutely.

Kyungsoo laughs and hops on the bed and all three of them play together.

**********

Namjoo, Kyungsoo and Jun Hyuk were in the living room watching television right after their lunch when the doorbell rings.

Kyungsoo walks to the door and opens it. It was his lawyer. Telling him to come in, he walks to Namjoo and Jun Hyuk and said: "Love, I have some work to do okay."

Namjoo just nods her head and continue watching the movie with her sons.