18

When they arrive at Namjoo's building, Kyungsoo turns the car off and walks out living Namjoo wondering.

When Kyungsoo opens the door for her, Namjoo thank him and ask him "Aren't you going home, Kyungsoo?"

"Nope. I'm coming with both of you."

"But don't you need to fresh up and change?"

"I have my extra clothes in my booth. Now come on." He said pulling Namjoo's hand gently out from the car. Then he went and help Jun Hyuk.

When they arrive at Namjoo's house. Like always, Namjoo will tell Jun Hyuk to put his bag in the room before he plays and Jun Hyuk follows his mother's instruction.

Namjoo when to the kitchen and start to take all the cooking ingredients out. Then she turns to look at Kyungsoo.

"Go and take your shower if you want to. You just go straight and the first door on your left. It's small. I hope you will be comfortable."

Kyungsoo smile and pull Namjoo in his arm. He looks at his beautiful girlfriend and said "I don't mind, Namjoo. I'm used to a small bathroom. When I went for my studies in Australia, our rental house bathroom was small. So don't worry about it."

Kissing Namjoo's cheek, he walks to the direction where Namjoo said after taking his bag that is full of his clothes.

Namjoo just smiles and thought that how different these two cousins is.

Taehyun will always complain about her room and bathroom. He won't even go to the shopping mall's bathroom. Taehyun rather cut their date short and go for his own house bathroom then go to her house bathroom and then continue with their date.

Namjoo just shook her head and then continue with cooking.

Once she's done, she was about to call Jun Hyuk and Kyungsoo but stop in the middle and appreciate the moment that is happening in front of her.

There was Kyungsoo who was reading a story to Jun Hyuk and Jun Hyuk was listening to him while leaning his head on Kyungsoo's chest while Kyungsoo arm was around him.

Namjoo takes her phone from the bag and clicks their picture secretly. She smiles looking at the picture.

"For my memories when one day he decides to leave me."

The thought about him leaving her to make Namjoo eyes watery. She wipes the almost tears that were about to fall and keep her phone back in her bag.

"Jun Hyuk, Kyungsoo. Come on. It's dinner time."

Kyungsoo stops reading and closes the book and both of them walk to the dining table and start eating.

After eating, Namjoo let Jun Hyuk play for a while before telling jun Hyuk it's his bedtime.

After helping Jun Hyuk with his shower with the help of Kyungsoo, Jun Hyuk lay down on his bed and smile.

"Mowmmy. I happy today."

"Really? And why is my son happy today."

"Because Uncle Kyungsoo is here. He read a story for me and he played with me."

"I'm glad your happy."

"Mowmmy, I like uncle Kyungsoo. I feweel like I have daddy."

Namjoo was shocked to hear that. She just smiles and tells Jun Hyuk to close his and sleep. When Jun Hyuk is asleep, Namjoo looks at his face and this time she let her tears fall.

"I'm such a bad mother isn't it, Jun Hyuk. I snatch the right for you to have a father. I always thought that I can be both. But I never once thought that whatever it is, you still need a father to grow up and be proud of. I'm so sorry son."

Then she felt a hand on her shoulder and she knows who is it.

"Never once I thought about him having a father, Kyungsoo. I always thought that we are fine in our own world without a father. Never once I ask him if he wants a father. I'm such a selfish mother. I don't even deserve to call myself a mother."

Kyungsoo turns her around and pulls her in a hug. Even though he was standing, he places Namjoo head on his belly and cares her back.

"Look around you Namjoo. You were able to give Jun Hyuk a roof to live. You give him a comfortable bed to sleep and you even get to feed him his favorite food every time he ask for it. You are a perfect mother."

He pulls Namjoo out from his arm and cupped her face. "Look Namjoo, you were just scared to open your heart to people because you've been hurt before. You have your reasons why you close your heart to another guy. Now you can look at the bright side. You have to open your heart or at least try and accept my love. And I thank God for that. You don't need to worry. I will be a father figure to him if you allow me to. I love him just like my son."

Namjoo stands up and walks out from Jun Hyuk's room leaving Kyungsoo shock.

He follows Namjoo to the living room and asks her "What happen love?"

"How can you say that Kyungsoo? We just know each other for not more than 3 months. You know Jun Hyuk for was one or two weeks. Isn't it too early to say that? What if one day, you know my truth, you leave me and Jun Hyuk. What will I tell him?"

Kyungsoo turns him around and takes Namjoo's face in his and looks in Namjoo's eyes. "Listen to this love. Even if I know your secret one day, I will never leave you. I love so much to leave you alone. If you think status is one of the reasons and listen to this. I don't care and I know my family won't care. If they do, they won't allow my brother to marry an escort girl."

Namjoo eyes widen in shock. "Yes, love. My own sister-in-law is an escort girl. So you don't have to worry. She has a reason why she was like that and you have your own reason why you are like this. So if me knowing your secret and leave you, then I'm sorry love, you are wrong. Because when I love someone, I plan to love her for the rest of my life. And love, the lucky girl is you."

Kyungsoo wipes her tears and was about to say something but was cut off by his phone ringtone.

He sighs and takes his phone which was placed on the coffee table.

"Yes, mom?" He said once he answers his phone.

"Where are you son? I went to the office earlier to tell you something but you were not there."

"I'm sorry mom. You should have a call first. I'm somewhere. I'll tell you later when I get back home. Why did you want to meet me, mom?"

"I wanted to tell you that I'm going to Vincency for maybe one or two weeks. But I will be back before our company party."

"Why are you going to Vincency mom? Is everything okay."

"Alice and Alan are sick. Your sister-in-law can't apply for her leave because her boss is being mean. And you know your brother is not in Vincency. He went for an outstation in London."

"Okay, mom. If you need any help or sis-in-law need any help just call me okay."

"Okay, son. Bye. See you in two weeks."

"See you in two weeks mom. Bye." Then he hangs up.

Kyungsoo places his phone back on the coffee table and turns to look at Namjoo and smile.

"Now I can spend more time with you."

"Why?"

"Mom's is not at home. So we can cuddle longer."

Namjoo just laughs.

Kyungsoo flop on the couch and tap on the couch beside him telling Namjoo to sit.

"Come here, my love. Let's continue what we were doing earlier."

"I didn't take my shower yet Kyungsoo. I need to shower first." Namjoo said and walk away.

"Okay. But come fast. My arm and hug will be waiting for you."